autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

» Detailing Classes

New Dates Available for the Autogeek Roadshow!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: McKee's 37 SiO2 Series

I read on the website that the whole series was developed by Nick. Thats cool he did a good job with the N914. I'm sure Bob Mckee has been a great teacher. I know he developed the new wax which I love. Pretty much everything I've gotten from Mckees has been excellent. I mostly buy gallons now.

2. Likes acuRAS82 liked this post
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the support, everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgavin1985 View Post
    All the PBMG related brands I was always suprised why they didn’t use normal coating bottles even after all the complaints glade to see a glass bottle that eye dropper is nice but hopefully a normal cap comes with it.
    Thanks for chiming in. For the record, McKee's 37 is not a brand under PBMG's corporate umbrella. When Bob McKee sold Autogeek in 2016, he retained McKee's 37 (and the real estate).

4. Likes The Guz liked this post
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    I read on the website that the whole series was developed by Nick. Thats cool he did a good job with the N914. I'm sure Bob Mckee has been a great teacher. I know he developed the new wax which I love. Pretty much everything I've gotten from Mckees has been excellent. I mostly buy gallons now.
    I actually developed the entire McKee's 37 line of products. I'm glad you're a fan of N-914.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Me Time View Post
    Besides the difference in durability, I wonder what the difference is in this one and the current coating they have.
    Maybe this will replace the old plastic bottle version.

Post Thanks / Like

Coming Soon!!
    McKee’s 37 Ceramic Wheel Sealant is an all-in-one polish and high temperature ceramic sealant designed to protect wheels from the damaging effects of corrosive brake dust. This creamy formula polishes wheels to a high gloss while depositing a durable ceramic sealant. The protective coating left behind helps shield wheels from corrosive brake dust, road grime, salt, and anything else that could wreak havoc on your wheels’ delicate finish. Wheels that are polished with Ceramic Wheel Sealant will be clean, shiny, and well protected. Safe for use on all factory wheel finishes. Can also be applied to polished or chrome exhaust tips.

Post Thanks / Like

The McKee’s 37 Ceramic Wheel Sealant looks interesting. Being an AIO.

Post Thanks / Like

Hydro Blue Pro???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '03 Corvette Z06

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick McKees37 View Post
    I actually developed the entire McKee's 37 line of products. I'm glad you're a fan of N-914.
    Really, by yourself? I though that was Bob Mckee talking on the marketing page for the excellent new krystal diamond si02 wax. Thats even more impressive, I'm a big fan of the line up. Everything I've ever bought from you guys has been good. The wheel cleaner and the pad cleaner especially are better then every other product I've compared them too. Though I have ceramic breaks now so not sure if it will work on them anymore?

Post Thanks / Like

Coming Soon!!
    McKee’s 37 Coating Prep Spray is the last and final step in preparing your vehicle for a ceramic coating. Designed to provide a lubricious barrier between your towel and the paint, Coating Prep Spray encapsulates polishing oils and silicones so they can be safely wiped away without scratching. By removing all trace residue of polishes and silicone-oils, Coating Prep Spray creates a clean foundation so your ceramic coating will properly adhere to the surface.

Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Really, by yourself? I though that was Bob Mckee talking on the marketing page for the excellent new krystal diamond si02 wax. Thats even more impressive, I'm a big fan of the line up. Everything I've ever bought from you guys has been good. The wheel cleaner and the pad cleaner especially are better then every other product I've compared them too. Though I have ceramic breaks now so not sure if it will work on them anymore?
    Nick is the guy to come up with the products. Bob is enjoying retirement driving in his RV with his wife.

12. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Coming Soon!!
    McKee’s 37 Ceramic Detail Spray is an all-in-one detail spray, extender, and enhancer for ceramic and non-ceramic coated vehicles. This spray and wipe formula reinforces existing coatings while depositing its own layer of high-grade ceramic protection. Use as a stand-alone ceramic sealant, or as an extender for your existing ceramic coating. Ceramic Detail Spray is formulated using state-of-the-art SiO2 (silicon dioxide) technology that fills in microscopic pits, pores, and valleys, leaving your vehicle’s paint smooth as glass.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast