autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: McKees 37 Slow Take Over..

You know, I just ordered Wednesday from Mckee's, and got it Friday!!! Super quick shipping!!! And i wanted to leave general product and company feedback. I wasn't sure where to, so for the time being, I'll do it right here. I purchased their new High Def Paint Sealant with the corresponding High Gloss Detail Spray that came with an awesome big super plush soft towel and applicator for $39.99, a clay bar, a bottle of N914 that came with a towel, I received 10% for my first sale on their site, then I was also eligible for free shipping and a free 4oz sample. I got the Rinse Free Wash n Wax, that I am diluting to make another detail spray. But anyways, it was like Christmas in Sept!! For $60. Then above and beyond that, I got a huge McKee's logo decal, that I've been wanting, but couldnt find, and it came with a 70 page catalog. And even more, Nick signed and wrote a message on the invoice. What a very personable company!!!! I was beyond thrilled!!! I had purchaed other McKee's items from AG in the past, but for whatever reason, I went right to the site on Wednesday.

Moving along, I tried the sealant out on a small spot, went on super simple, and came off 20min later, probably easier than the detail spray haha! Super easy!
    Love it already!! The detail spray is awesome, and has a sweet scent. And the wash and shine concentration smells like a banana shake or pudding, I diluted 1 ounce in a 16oz bottle and that turned out great as well.

Thank you very much to the McKee's and Nick!

Sincerely
    Nick��

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pro 4x View Post
    It is a great line, no doubt. Good for weekend warrior and pro alike. I would like to see the 32oz sizes make a comeback.

I use and love all their products. HYDRO BLUE was a game changer for me!

This! Why no 32 oz size although I've been buying products by the gallon lately so not a huge deal. Can't seem to purchase HD Speed by the gallon, which is a head-scratcher.

The iron remover is excellent and smells less offensive than IronX(I still wear a mask when applying it).

Used the Leather Shampoo 70/30 this week on a '98 Mazda pickup and it did wonders for the interior...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5557.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	27.4 KB 
ID:	59922

Name:	DSC_5558.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	29.3 KB 
ID:	59923

Name:	DSC_5559.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	59924

McKee's 37 for the win!
    David

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by david b View Post
    The iron remover is excellent and smells less offensive than IronX(I still wear a mask when applying it).
    Stinkin' IronX. I have it triple ziplocked and in a plastic bin. Wife _still_ wants it out of the garage. Maybe have hide it in the sprinkler valve box next to the garage N
    2006 LR3 White // 2014 Boxster Agate Gray // 2012 Sentra Blue Onyx

Post Thanks / Like

Used the detailer for the first time this weekend....AMAZING! Slik! Slik! SLIK!!!!!!!
    2012 Dodge Challenger RT Classic

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaveT435 View Post
    My list of McKee's has grown rapidly as well. The only thing I haven't tried is their compound and polishes. I haven't read much about them either. I would like to hear some feedback on those.
    I'm going to be doing a 69' bronco with the Mckees Fast Polish and possibly the Fast Compound if it needs it in about 3 - 4 weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

Mckee's is the silent winner on the market, it uses results instead of "marketing" to give users/detailer's a product that gives a satisfaction for money well spent
    Anything in life worth doing is worth over doing, moderation is for cowards

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by atgonzales View Post
    Mckee's is the silent winner on the market, it uses results instead of "marketing" to give users/detailer's a product that gives a satisfaction for money well spent
    You don't think McKees uses "marketing?"

Bob McKee built an auto detailing empire and sold it for millions because he figured out how to "market" his products on the internet. He even invested in a television show to market his products.

Not trying to be a hater, just pointing out the obvious.

McKees 37 are good products, but there has to be a good mark-up in detailing stuff as it would be foolish to buy anything that isn't discounted with a "sale."

Kudos to Bob McKee on his success and watch out Meguiars as McKees 37 is coming after your market share!
    ​Al Schmidt
    "Adventure, is a car called Riviera..."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BadgerRivFan View Post
    You don't think McKees uses "marketing?"
    Kudos to Bob McKee on his success and watch out Meguiars as McKees 37 is coming after your market share!
    Not sure about this unless they go retail..So many avg consumer turn to retail product in my opinion..I used to use so many retail products before discovering autogeek in 2015...i think retail market is still bigger..i have not seen mckees 37 product being discussed on any other detailing website i could be wrong..After trying so many products i still reach for some OTC product which give the same result for less money..
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality." - Ayn Ran

Post Thanks / Like

I haven't tried McKee's products but I like the fact of the link below: Note: If I'm not allowed to do this my apologies......

https://youtu.be/mqI7_yViMIY

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marc08EX View Post
    McKee's 37 makes great products! It has been replacing my Meguiar's products (my original favorite) slowly but surely.
    Same here i keep getting different items from them to try (16oz bottle) and its like oh i need a gallon of that now lol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast