autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Mike Phillips

LIVE Detailing Class - 303 Graphene Nano Coating - 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid

LIVE Detailing Class - 303 Graphene Nano Coating - 2019 Toyota RAV4

The topic for this LIVE detailing class will be the recently introduced 303 Graphene Nano Coating. This will be a fairly basic class that shows the application and removal of the product as well as doing our best to answer any and all questions.

I will also be sharing my on spin on this product and the area in our industry where I think it really shines. Yes - pun is intended.

This is my neighbors SUV - I drove it to work today. It's currently outside Autogeek's Show Car Garage but in a few minutes I'll be moving it inside to wash it as she's dirty with a ample layer of road film.

2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid

Interesting "vehicles. Here's a shot of the instrument cluster for whatever it's worth.

LIVE Detailing Classes every Thursday at 3:00pm Eastern Time

Stay tuned and remember, Yancy and I do these LIVE Detailing Classes every Thursday at 3:00pm Eastern Time. After the live broadcast they are hosted on the Autogeek YouTube Channel so if your schedule doesn't allow you to watch live you can find all our LIVE classes on YouTube.

The key benefit to watching live is the ability to interact with Yancy and I in real-time via the commenting interface on both YouTube and Facebook. Yancy monitors this section on both touch points and shares your questions and comments and then we both do our best to answer.

I keep the links to watch our LIVE classes on the bottom of the forum homepage and here they are also...

Here's the links to where you can watch LIVE on Thursday's at 3:00pm Eastern Time

YouTube - You can interact LIVE via the comments section

Facebook - You can interact LIVE via the comments section

Autogeek.com - The products showcased are also on this page

Watch all the LIVE Detailing Classes

> Click here to watch all of the LIVE Detailing Classes <

Mike Phillips

Re:LIVE Detailing Class - 303 Graphene Nano Coating - 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid

More...

To get more info on this new graphene coating, check out my review and how-to here,

Review: 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating

303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating

Mike Phillips

Re:LIVE Detailing Class - 303 Graphene Nano Coating - 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid

Continued....

Also just to share,

I took a picture of the back of the RAV4 because that's where the dirt was most visible.

But - anyone reading this understands that with this level of dirt on the back the entire car is covered the same type of dirt.

And this is why I'm sharing this. On this forum and pretty much any other place I teach/talk/type - I share the concept of

ROAD FILM or as our friends across the pond call it, TRAFFIC FILM.

I explain in detail what road film is, where it comes from and why you need to know and understand this type of contamination if you have a daily driver and it rains where you live. The folks in Southern California can skip this article.

Road Film - If you drive your car in the rain your car has road film

Road Film

Road film is the oily film splattered all over your car when you drive in the rain.

Click the link above to bring yourself up to speed on Road Film.

And the topic of Road Film ties into the topic of this other article I wrote a few years ago.

The case against multi-year ceramic paint coatings - Road Grime = Surface Staining Daily Drivers by Mike Phillips

And in today's LIVE Detailing Class - I unpack both of these topics and share how this new product from 303 fits with these two topics.

See you all at 3:00pm!

Mike Phillips

LIVE Detailing Class - 303 Graphene Nano Coating - 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid

Going live!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Phillips

Re: LIVE Detailing Class - 303 Graphene Nano Coating - 2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid

Here's the video from the class today,

Anyone watch?

Comments?

6. Likes firecorgi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post

Anyone watch?

Comments?

Hey Mike,

I watched it from start to finish. Great presentation and , more importantly, information. Any questions I had you guys answered with the live chat.
    Thanks to you and Yancy for taking the time to do these on-line classes. I would imagine you guys have the Logistics down to a science. I think I’m gonna pull the trigger on this one.
    One request for next week’s final class of the year...that Andre makes a guest appearance...����

Have a great Christmas Season!

Steve

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by firecorgi View Post

Hey Mike,

I watched it from start to finish. Great presentation and , more importantly, information. Any questions I had you guys answered with the live chat.
    Thanks Steve!

Thanks to you and Yancy for taking the time to do these on-line classes. I would imagine you guys have the Logistics down to a science. I think I’m gonna pull the trigger on this one.
    My neighbor's LOVED the way their RAV4 looked. Really glossy. They're going to get the 303 plus clay and car wash for family members cars.

One request for next week’s final class of the year...that Andre makes a guest appearance...����

Have a great Christmas Season!

Steve

I like it!

9. Likes firecorgi liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post

Anyone watch?

Comments?

I also watched it from beginning to end. Thank you for answering my question regarding the ideal towel for 303 removal.