How's it going everyone? I'm Justin, 28 years old, live in Iowa, drive a 1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham, and I am brand new to detailing. As I get older I am now realizing how important it is to take proper care of my vehicles so I recently went out and bought most everything I should have and today I finally went to it.

Washed with Black Magic and wash mitt (using the two bucket technique), used Eagle 1 and tire brush on the tires (actually got my white walls back on the tires lol), Mother's Clay Bar kit on the whole car including windows, Turtle Wax Dash and Glass with MF towel on windows mirrors and dash, Meguiars Ultimate Wax with the MF towel it came with, Turtle Beach All Metal Polish with MF towel for the chrome panels and trim, and partially done with the engine bay which is HORRIBLE, using Purple Power, Napa degreaser, rags, brush and toothbrush on that. Spent 7 hours on it all today and will try to finish it tomorrow if the weather and my back are good.

Next time I stock up I plan on buying from Chemical Guys, this time I was just impatient.