autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Greetings from the Great White North :)

Hey All,
    Names Mike and I love cars ! I live in a place called Ottawa (Nations Capital) in Canada. A forum member from the Toronto Mazda 3 Forum gave me this url and told me to check it out. He also said it was a great place to chat with other people who know how to pamper a car, shoot the breeze about detailing tricks n tips, and learn a thing or two.

I just bought a brand new white Mazda 3 GS Skyactiv (the one that's good on gas..how good you ask?...approx. 950 km/64L tank) back in January. I've been keeping it clean by double bucketing it but that's it up till now. It's just too dang cold to get out and do anything else to my new baby. I've been busy these last few weeks accumulating my cleaning supplies. The only thing I'm missing is a bottle of Wolfgangs Deep Gloss paint sealant v3. I just CAN"T find any around here. Only one place sells it that I know of (e-shine) and they are out of stock....has been for the past few weeks.

I'd rather not buy from this site only because I would probably be robbed by the nafta, duties, state tax, and courier brokerage fees just to get a $40.00 bottle of paint sealant. probably end up costing me double that. Anyway, not my reason for this post....back on topic
    So this being my first post, I hope to contribute after I get comfy with "ago" and looking forward to interacting with you all.
    BTW, does anyone know of any Canadian distributors of Wolfgang's products? Any links or info just shoot me a pm asap as I'd like to get my paint protected sooner rather than later.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Greetings from the Great White North :)

Welcome to AGO!!

Post Thanks / Like

mmmk so I'm not generating much interest here so I think I will also add that my car is not worthy of a pic yet. From the looks of it, it seems that all members post pics of their "pride n joy". . and enjoy looking at what others are doing as well.

Trust me, once I get my hands on some wolfgang paint sealant v3, I'll post pics of my ride as I progress throughout the day . I'm sure that my CWP (crystal white pearl) sedan will be gleaming by then. I plan on topping off the paint sealant with some megs ultimate paste wax! !
    Going to start a thread on my steps and what I intend to do, so if your board with nothing to do, browse on over to this title;
    "Detailing day for zumahzskyactive3".

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the party!

Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Bill, lookin forward to reading up/learning more from this forum