autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Not new to AutoGeek, but new forum account

Hey guys, this is Brett Alt. Long time forum viewer, few time forum poster. I originally was on these forums as WetBlackRanger[22s]. The name relates to my 2001 Ford Ranger that I have worked on for the past 6 years. You may have seen it the past 2 years at AutoGeek's annual Detail Fest event in Stuart, FL.
    Here is a picture of my Ranger:

For the past several years I have been working with Stephan Babb, who posts on the forum under the account Luxury Mobile, on our mobile detailing business. Recently Stephan moved to Pensacola to complete his higher education at the University of West Florida. Since then he has been handling details in Pensacola, and I am handling the details in Orlando. I have taken many photos over the years of jobs we have done, but most were "after" detail shots only. Recently I have began to take the time to photo-document the work we do, from start to finish, and am going to start posting it on the forums. Some of the jobs I post on will be solo work and some work will be both of us detailing together. Welcoming feed back, advice, comments. We are currently working on developing a website and expanding the business further.
    Here is a picture of my business card:

Thanks for checking this post out!!
    Luxury Mobile Auto Detailing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Not new to AutoGeek, but new forum account

Welcome. First impressions matter so much and as I look at your card, I think to myself, "They look like a quality outfit". I don't know why, but that's the feeling it invokes.
    Enrique - Amateur Detailer Extraordinaire
    "Man is an emotional animal, occasionally rational; and through his feelings he can be deceived to his heart's content." - Durant

Mike Phillips

Hi Brett,

Welcome to Autogeek Online!

Glad to see you join and I'm already looking forward to your contributions.

For everyone reading this, I checked out Brett's truck and it truly does have a flawless finish. It's completely detailed to the max and as good or better business card for his business than his card.

Again, welcome!

Post Thanks / Like

Glad you will be sharing some work with everyone else here on the forum.

As for the truck, it always impresses clients to pull up to their home/office in a vehicle that has a flawless finish.

If anyone needs work done in Orlando, Brett does some awesome work. His attention to detail is unmatched and I have had the pleasure of working with him for the past few years.
    Pensacola & Orlando

Post Thanks / Like

To Autogeek Online Bret!

It's always great to have a new member sighed up and if they have any detailing experience it's always a plus!

BobbyG - 2004 Millennium Yellow Z06 Corvette

Post Thanks / Like

Brett, great to have you on the forum.

Those wheels are sweet, they really caught my eye at detail fest, here is an HDR picture I took of them:
    Detail Fest 2012 Face Book Page
    Club Flex 3401/PE14-2-150
    -Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kronos View Post
    Welcome. First impressions matter so much and as I look at your card, I think to myself, "They look like a quality outfit". I don't know why, but that's the feeling it invokes.
    Thanks man. I loved the design of the card the moment I saw it. We detailed a few vehicles for a graphics designer and that's what he designed for us in exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    Hi Brett,

Welcome to Autogeek Online!

Glad to see you join and I'm already looking forward to your contributions.

For everyone reading this, I checked out Brett's truck and it truly does have a flawless finish. It's completely detailed to the max and as good or better business card for his business than his card.

Again, welcome!

Mike that's a huge honor to hear from you and one of the biggest compliments I've ever received about my truck. Thank you very much it means a lot!!

Quote Originally Posted by LuxuryMobile View Post
    Glad you will be sharing some work with everyone else here on the forum.

As for the truck, it always impresses clients to pull up to their home/office in a vehicle that has a flawless finish.

If anyone needs work done in Orlando, Brett does some awesome work. His attention to detail is unmatched and I have had the pleasure of working with him for the past few years.
    Thanks Stephan it's been great working with you too. Anyone in Pensacola in need of detailing work, Stephan is the guy to go to. His years of hands on experience and his knowledge gained through many hours of past and continued research about detailing techniques and processes makes him a true professional.

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyG View Post
    To Autogeek Online Bret!

It's always great to have a new member sighed up and if they have any detailing experience it's always a plus!
    Thanks Bobby. Much appreciated. I hope to contribute something back to the forums as you all have been doing for years.

Quote Originally Posted by LegacyGT View Post
    Brett, great to have you on the forum.

Those wheels are sweet, they really caught my eye at detail fest, here is an HDR picture I took of them:
    Thanks man I appreciate the picture very much! Glad you like my wheels. Appreciate the welcoming.