autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Member Information

Another welcome from Michigan !! Glenn.....You forgot the pot holes to test the vehicles suspension everyday to see if they still work. Ask your questions !! If you have a specific subject, use the search feature and read away. It's addictive, most of us here are poor because of all the products we buy. Again. Welcome....
    Mike !!!
    Mid-Michigan
    Tri-Cities

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice information, thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: New Member Information

Hi mates,
    another new detailer

let's write my second post in Autogeek (after What's your real first name? )

I live in Germany and have joint to your great forum just since last night. up to 2011, i was waxing my cars by hand and were not familiar with detailing world (cleaning and polishing and real waxing steps)

Thanks to MeguiarsOnline and some European forums, I've bought all my detailing staffs from Meguiar's (from wash, clay to wax and maintenance) during last year and now I'm going to rest my arms and buy a DA.

by reading many informative articles and posts here, many questions come up in my mind that hope to meet their answers between posts or by asking from you guys

Cheers . . .

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone,
    I live in Hawaii and my cars sit out in the sun 24/7 and currently have car covers on them for protection. I have bought products from Autogeek in the past and have been very happy with them. But after watching Mike Phillips on the Speed channel I decided to see what Mike and you guys feel about car covers. I have the Superweave on my Mustang GT which has lots of mods on it as well as a Guardsman Blue Stripe (65' Shelby GT 350) look alike that has been clearcoated over and my concern is will the cover cause scratches? Would I be better leaving the cover off and just wipe the car every day? Because I live in a valley with lots of wind and my car gets dusty overnight and I have to always wipe the car down after I use it and also before I use it if had rained the night before. Quite a hassle but I want to keep my car forever. So this is way I joined this forum and hope to get some good insight on future questions. Thanks in advance.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

from So. Cal!

my birthday is comin up and just ordered some new detailing stuff...

happy bday to me haha

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MI Mike View Post
    Another welcome from Michigan !! Glenn.....You forgot the pot holes to test the vehicles suspension everyday to see if they still work. Ask your questions !! If you have a specific subject, use the search feature and read away. It's addictive, most of us here are poor because of all the products we buy. Again. Welcome....
    Quote Originally Posted by Nullable View Post
    Nice information, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by a84 View Post
    Hi mates,
    another new detailer

let's write my second post in Autogeek (after What's your real first name? )

I live in Germany and have joint to your great forum just since last night. up to 2011, i was waxing my cars by hand and were not familiar with detailing world (cleaning and polishing and real waxing steps)

Thanks to MeguiarsOnline and some European forums, I've bought all my detailing staffs from Meguiar's (from wash, clay to wax and maintenance) during last year and now I'm going to rest my arms and buy a DA.

by reading many informative articles and posts here, many questions come up in my mind that hope to meet their answers between posts or by asking from you guys

Cheers . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by GTEUP View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I live in Hawaii and my cars sit out in the sun 24/7 and currently have car covers on them for protection. I have bought products from Autogeek in the past and have been very happy with them. But after watching Mike Phillips on the Speed channel I decided to see what Mike and you guys feel about car covers. I have the Superweave on my Mustang GT which has lots of mods on it as well as a Guardsman Blue Stripe (65' Shelby GT 350) look alike that has been clearcoated over and my concern is will the cover cause scratches? Would I be better leaving the cover off and just wipe the car every day? Because I live in a valley with lots of wind and my car gets dusty overnight and I have to always wipe the car down after I use it and also before I use it if had rained the night before. Quite a hassle but I want to keep my car forever. So this is way I joined this forum and hope to get some good insight on future questions. Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwr0ng626 View Post
    from So. Cal!

my birthday is comin up and just ordered some new detailing stuff...

happy bday to me haha

Post Thanks / Like

Hello All,

I am Imran (an enthusiast detailer) from Karachi, Pakistan. I am 29, and banker by profession. Registering on autogeek is probably the best thing that i have ever done online

But only regret i have is that i ordered 1st, and registered here later. In my registration confirmation email i discovered that as a member of the AutoGeekOnline forum I can use Coupon Code (provided in email) to receive free Ground shipping on orders over $95.00

Happy detailing

Regards,
    Imran

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by imranhakro View Post
    Hello All,

I am Imran (an enthusiast detailer) from Karachi, Pakistan. I am 29, and banker by profession. Registering on autogeek is probably the best thing that i have ever done online

But only regret i have is that i ordered 1st, and registered here later. In my registration confirmation email i discovered that as a member of the AutoGeekOnline forum I can use Coupon Code (provided in email) to receive free Ground shipping on orders over $95.00

Happy detailing

Regards,
    Imran
    Welcome to AGO Imran!

If you haven't already, sign up for our weekly newsletter. This way you will be notified of other sales and promotions.

Join Our Newsletter

Post Thanks / Like

Hey I'm T and I'm not really new to the detailing process , just new to the way to do it like a pro. I have metallic black SUV that i am doing some paint restore to and when that is done I would like to maintain a showroom look . I look forward to all the info i will pick up here soon and thanks already.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member Information-images-23-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Should i try for a showroom shine with a daily driver.

Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast