autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Member Information

Hello dear all!
    I'm alibabon
    I come from Vietnam
    I love this forum ...
    I need some advice for products to use for my country.
    - My country climate is hot and humid and musty ... it makes the car easy to be scratched on the paint and detailed exterior faded plastic very soon ...
    - Thanks for all the advice from you ...

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Chris from pa, let me start off by saying thank you for this forum
    I am not much of a reader but this forum has me stuck love it.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Everyone,

I'm Alfred from IL. I am new to Autogeek.net and to the forum. It is really cool to find a place where there are a bunch of "car guys" and "car girls" that share a common interest to make their cars and cars of others look good as both a hobby and a profession. I am looking to do the latter of the two since I already enjoy a nice clean car and often find myself checking my paint's reflection in the mirror in my '02 Mustang GT as I motor the expressways after a fresh wash. I am in the beginning stages of my plan to start a mobile car wash and detail business. My plan is to go at the mobile wash and detail business full time in the first quarter of 2015. So for now, I am just hanging out on the sidelines, writing my business plan, and learning as much as I can while stacking up my supplies piece by piece so that I can start the business off with no business debt. The last thing means that I am also working a lot of overtime on my current job. So if my sentences ever seem to be broken up or incoherent, I haven't been drinking. It's just the side effects of going to school full time, working full time, being a husband, and father of a busy 2 1/2 year old. I'm looking to make a better life my family and myself.

I'm open to learning new tricks and tips become as efficient as possible which means you'll never hear me knocking any strategies you share. Please feel free to help a new guy. Thanks in advance for the help and feedback.

Best regards,

Alfred aka Silverhorse84

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello. Can't wait to browse through this forum. I love detailing my car and I hope to pick up new information.

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    If you ever have questions about the mobile world pm me! I'm also new to the forum as well. Welcome by the way!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I'm Alex, I live in Mexico City, I'm a System Engineer. I had been reading tips from this forum since March of 2008, that's when I bought my DA Porter Cable 7424.

I'm glad to be a member of this forum and I will try to help anyone and hope you can help me.

Thanks

Alex

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Member Mike from Long Island

Hi everyone, I'm Mike from Long Island and I love cars and hate swirl marks! Currently using member C.A.D. to keep my daily driver in top shape with Cquartz and many layers of Reload. But I have enough products to open a high end pep boy. I love trying new products on my truck and using on my car if I like them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Member Information-image-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Hey all, I'm Adam from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada and I'm with this guy /\ I HATE swirl marks! I've been washing/polishing/waxing my own cars by hand for years and now it's time to get a little smarter and use something electric as I'm not getting any younger here

I now have a decent arsenal of products. I just need to get a polisher and then have at it. My goal is to get good at using a DA and then maybe detailing cars as a small side job. We'll see what happens

Here is my test subject. There is no better way to learn than on some crappy Mitsubishi paint!

EVO BirdsHill2 by can97sh, on Flickr

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Just found this forum and I have learned so much in the past 2 weeks.

Before AG all I knew about Detailing was dawn dish soap, an old sponge, and a can of turtle wax.

Tons of great info and the write ups from Mike Phillips are amazing.

Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast