autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Member Information

Hello AG I am Shad from Michigan. I have been detailing for many years and am making a go of starting my own part time business. I believe I have found the best forum and products supplier available for what I plan on doing. I have a lot more to learn but believe I am on the right track.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you, i check email and visit to this page , Great information !
    Thanks again !

Post Thanks / Like

Good Morning.
    My name is Bruce Humphries, I owned Advantage Detail in Gaffney, SC. I have been detailing cars off and on since high school. Out of high school, I bought my first old car, a 64 Impala SS hardtop. I remember spending every Sunday afternoon detailing that car to be ready to go cruise.
    I am currently in the process of gathering my detailing equipment again and am glad that I joined AG for the information and the new products.

HUMP

Post Thanks / Like

great info

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy New Year, AutoGeeks! I'm glad to be a part of the Forum. I have ordered from AG 7 or 8 times over the past few years and have always had great customer service.

I had a small detail business in the mid 90's, while living in Texas. It was a part time gig and helped with extra spending money.

I am now in central AR, and enjoy detailing my vehicles. At times, it feels like it's more a hassle than a hobby, but life goes on. I have used Meg's products since I purchased my first vehicle in 1983. After following a few threads on Duragloss products, I dove head first in, on the Duragloss band wagon. I love Duragloss 101, 105, AW, FC&S detail spray, 901, Rain Repel, Glass Cleaner and NuGlass. I have a few bottles of 501 and 1 bottle of Vinyl & Leather Dressing; I am awaiting spring weather to try them out.

James
    Last edited by Ranchero 1968; 01-01-2014 at 10:22 PM. Reason: content

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

bdubbz - David

I hale from Panama City FL,

Hey everyone, very happy to have this awesome recourse!! Thank you having me AutoGeek!

I am new this forum and auto detailing. My motivation for seeking expert advise is I am slowly working on my first show car in the VW arena. My WIP is a 2005 VW GLI with a fresh new custom paint job and body work. I am a DIY guy and a perfectionist like I know many of us are so I wanted to be the one cutting and buffing the fresh paint.

Before shot

Current photo
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

I have been watching video's and soon to be purchasing my first buffer so I am trying to take it all in. I think I got a decent foundation started thanks to this forum.

I already have a few questions on polishing aluminum as my first task is getting some wheels I recently got refreshed. So I think I will visit Auto Detailer 101 for that.

(the wheels on the car not the ones in question)

I look forward to learning and sharing with everyone.

David

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone!! Kaizen from Malaysia here. I am glad to join the Autogeek community. Hope to learn more from the masters here.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Z-Man in Florida... I joined the Forum yesterday in order to learn how to maintain my 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 coupe. It is black with chrome wheels. I do own a Porter-Cable random orbital buffer and I want to be sure that I am using the "right" pads and product. I am looking forward to participating in this Forum.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad I joined - I'm on a quest for knowledge, soon to buy a Mclaren SLR

Post Thanks / Like
    New to the forums not new to detailing. Ive been doing it for a hobby about 10 yrs and been doing it professionally for about 3 yrs. I work for a small Ford dealer in northwest iowa. Glad to be here!

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast