autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been a while so...

Figured I'd reintroduce myself. I'm still doing cars, but I've really got into large fleet detailing. I've been away so long that I had over 21k new post since my last visit. What's crazy though is the forum is like a soap opera, you can come back after 2 years and start right back again. I'm also looking for a used PC if someone has one laying around. I still use a flex for my correction work, but would like to get a PC from wax and sealant applications. The original one would be fine. Mine quit a few months ago.

Bradley Odom
    Reflections Mobile Detailing and Power Washing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: It's been a while so...

back!

Fleet services for too long will have you out of the loop in true detailing ......
    Shade Tree Auto Detailing
    Austin, Texas & surrounding areas

Mike Phillips

Re: It's been a while so...

Quote Originally Posted by shadybreal View Post

What's crazy though is the forum is like a soap opera, you can come back after 2 years and start right back again.
    Hi Bradley,

Welcome back to Autogeek Online, lots of changes since you've been gone but we're glad you're back and I'm confident you can share some insights with others on large fleet detailing in our How to make money detailing cars forum group.

Quote Originally Posted by shadybreal View Post
    I'm also looking for a used PC if someone has one laying around.
    The new XP model is really nice, maybe think about springing for a new model. If you get one of the first generations the check out this article...

How to maximize the ability of the 1st Generation Porter Cable Dual Action Polishers

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.