autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Long time member, first time posting.

Hello,

I've been a member of this forum since 2008, but I've been visiting this site since August 2007, which is right around the time I got my first car. My first car and my current car is a 2008 BMW 550i. I wanted to start off on the right foot in keeping my car in pristine condition so I woud read up on what people did to keep their cars looking good and a lot of the post came handy. The reviews, tutorials, and tips posted helped me pick the right products for my car because autogeek carries a lot of brands and it can get ovewhelming on what brand to pick even if all your looking for is a QD product.

My favorite products so far are (there were too many to pick so I narrowed it down to 3): Cobra Microfiber towels esp the Guzzler HD Waffle Weave Drying towel, The Foam Gun, and ONR.

My favorite tips that I have gained from here and would recommend to everyone are: the two bucket with grit guard wash method and using a QD while drying the car. These two tips make the whole wash/dry process safe and easy.

Thanks for the wealth of information.

Here are some pictures of my car after it was detailed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Long time member, first time posting.-img1-jpg   Long time member, first time posting.-img2-jpg   Long time member, first time posting.-img3-jpg   Long time member, first time posting.-img4-jpg   Long time member, first time posting.-img5-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Long time member, first time posting.

Nice to see you posting, I too joined and lurked when getting my new car, the dealer wanted an arm and a leg to seal my car so I thought I could do better and did some research and found AG. Bought Fuzion as it seemed cheap compared to the dealer Sealant. I so agree with you in all that I have learned here particularly the Two bucket Method and I too LOVE Green those Cobra Waffle Weave Drying Towels, They NEVER go on BOGO though, only the Blue Glass Waffle Weaves, and I have never been more pleased with anything as I am with the Dyna Jet Wringer