autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Post your intro thread here but post topical question in the related forum group

Post your intro thread here but post topical question in the related forum group

Welcome to Autogeek Online!

Just to note, it's usually best to "Introduce Yourself" in an Introduction forum group to let everyone know you've officially crossed over from Lurker to Active Member. Maybe tell us little bit about yourself, where you live, what you drive or what projects you're working on etc.

Then if you have product or process questions, look through the different forum group categories and try to pick one that the topic matches your questions and then start a dedicated thread for your specific questions

Clicking the below link will take you to the list of different categories or groups of forums identified by their title.

Autogeek Online Forum Topical Groups

Or you can simply post your questions is the Detailing 101 forum which is a catch-all forum for any kind of question.

Auto Detailing 101

If everyone who joins posts their questions to the "Introduce Yourself" forum group then we could get rid of all the other groups and just have one group called,

Introductions and Everything Else.

This is in no way intended to be hard any of our new members, I'm just sharing how a discussion forum works. Autogeek is in this for the long run and it helps to have some kind of order or method to the madness as it relates to keeping this forum organized.

So introduce yourself in this forum and post your questions to either Detailing 101 or one of the topic specific forum groups.

Thank you!

Mike Phillips

Re: Post your intro thread here but post topical question in the related forum group

***Bump***

Just a tip on how to interact on discussion forums no matter what forum you're on...

Mike Phillips

Re: Post your intro thread here but post topical question in the related forum group

I thought I has an article on this topic.

I wrote it August 24th in 2009. As I type it's August 18th, 2020 - it's almost 11 years old to the day.

It's basically an article trying to help people to help themselves by explaining how the human mind works.