autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Namaste everyone!

Hey detailing aficionados!

This is Bharadwaj from India. I used to be a weekend warrior when it comes to detailing but it slowly grew into an obsession so badly that my wife hates me when I pick my polisher

Have been leeched on to AGO for a long time for the tons of info and guidance, finally took the plunge to join the community.

Feels awesome to be here!

2. Likes oneheadlite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Namaste everyone!

Welcome!!

4. Likes pferdestarke liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Welcome to AutogeekOnline!

I was scheduled to travel to India, possibly this year to teach some car detailing classes in partnership with Anckur Sama the owner of AutoFresh.in

Anckur and I discussed this at Mobile Tech Expo at the end of January this year, actually just a few days before I wrote and shared this article,

How to avoid germs - Gas Station

Which is about the time when the awareness of the Chinese Coronavirus hit the tipping point and the entire world became aware. Me being a news junkie, I had been following the story at the beginning of January.

So alas, my trip to England to teach a class at WaxStock, my class to Brazil, to teach a class at Detailer Fest and my potential trip to India to teach a class at Anckur's event have all been shelved until we/the world have worked through this current pandemic.

Bummer man....

6. Thanks pferdestarke thanked for this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    I was scheduled to travel to India, possibly this year to teach some car detailing classes in partnership with Anckur Sama the owner of AutoFresh.in
    Thanks for the warm welcome Mike!

Please keep me in the loop in case your trip gets rescheduled once the current situation settles down. I'd love to meet you in person and learn from you and other detailing gurus.

Regards,
    Bharadwaj

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

9. Thanks pferdestarke thanked for this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Mike, for bringing it to notice.
    Surely looking forward to host you here in India
    I know due to corona crisis all the plans and schedule have failed but nevertheless i am optimistic to host you in 2021.
    Hope to see you again this year at SEMA.
    regards
    Anckur Sama

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by AnckurSama View Post

Thanks Mike, for bringing it to notice.
    Surely looking forward to host you here in India
    I know due to corona crisis all the plans and schedule have failed but nevertheless i am optimistic to host you in 2021.
    Would love to plan that. Jason Rose says your big event is top notch. Do you have a name for this event and a date for 2020?

Hope to see you again this year at SEMA.
    regards
    Anckur Sama

Let's hope we're through this Pandemic by November and that SEMA will not be cancelled.

Fingers crossed....

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post

Would love to plan that. Jason Rose says your big event is top notch. Do you have a name for this event and a date for 2020?

Let's hope we're through this Pandemic by November and that SEMA will not be cancelled.

Fingers crossed....

Dear Mike, as of now 2020 event looks like to be pushed in 2021, I am planning an event called ‘ International Detailing Conclave and Expo’ if this corona crisis settles down till sept,

I may relook into the dates available from you and Jason, but planning for 2021 shall give us ample time and for you guys to confirm your availability and willingness to travel to India.

Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope to see you at sema.

Mike Phillips

Dear Mike, as of now 2020 event looks like to be pushed in 2021, I am planning an event called ‘ International Detailing Conclave and Expo’ if this corona crisis settles down till sept,

I may relook into the dates available from you and Jason, but planning for 2021 shall give us ample time and for you guys to confirm your availability and willingness to travel to India.

Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope to see you at sema.

Sounds good.

By the way, you want me to change your forum nickname by putting a space in-between your first and last name? Like this,

Anckur Sama

Better branding and even pronunciation.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Mike Phillips;1675487]Sounds good.

By the way, you want me to change your forum nickname by putting a space in-between your first and last name? Like this,

Anckur Sama

Better branding and even pronunciation.

Ya Sure, makes sense, thanks, that would be really nice and appreciate it. You may ask someone in back-end to do the needful.