autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thread: Jax TR6

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Jax TR6

Jax TR6

I have recently joined and am really looking forward to increasing my knowledge in the skilful art of professional auto detailing. I have a 1975 TR6 white/blue. Original mileage at 57K and am totally obsessed with her looks both interior and exterior.

Living in British Columbia, winter hibernation is a must which leaves me with plenty of time to fuss over many minute details, including interior and exterior detailing. I realize a white exterior is somewhat difficult to truly make the car's exterior color to "pop", however this is one of many reasons I have decided to join and hopefully absorb as much professional expertise available through this site.

Looking forward to learning, I am retired and have lots of spare time on my hands

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jax TR6

Welcome to the forum buddy. Great folks with tons of knowledge that is shared freely!...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Autogeekonline mobile app

3. Thanks Jax TR6 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Jax TR6! If it's original paint I would love to try Mike's Megs #7 treatment. Search for his thread on using that product specifically on old paint.

5. Thanks Jax TR6 thanked for this post
    Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Jax TR6 View Post

Jax TR6

I have recently joined and am really looking forward to increasing my knowledge in the skilful art of professional auto detailing. I have a 1975 TR6 white/blue. Original mileage at 57K and am totally obsessed with her looks both interior and exterior.

Welcome to AGO!

I've owned 6 British sports cars, Spitfires, MGAs and MG Midgets, always loved the TR6 Roadsters.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.