autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thread: HI All

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

HI All

I'm pretty much a car care newbie living out in Wisconsin. I've stumbled upon Auto Geek threads in my general Googling about car care and maintenance. While I can't say that I drive anything particularly fancy, I do care about keeping the car's exterior, interior, and mechanicals are well maintained. That said, I'm very interested in pragmatic approaches to car maintenance as I have a job, a small family, and other responsibilities to keep up with.

2. Likes Breese147 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HI All

Welcome! Sounds like you have a well balanced approach on things with family and job and other responsibilities. That is great and I'm sure you'll find the learning within this hobby therapeutic as well. No fancy cars needed either. One of our recent vehicles before we sold it to a family member was a 12yr old minivan with over 120k on the clock and it served us well for those years.
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

4. Thanks zimmerpflanze thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi! And welcome to the forum!

/ Tony

6. Thanks zimmerpflanze thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome zimmerpflanze! This forum offers something for everybody from full, multi step show car work to efficient, short step maintenance details...and everything in between!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Zimmer. Ask a lot of questions and search through a lot of the threads. You would also enjoy and learn a lot from Mike Phillip's videos. Use everything you see and hear on this forum as a guide and make this hobby your own. Enjoy the journey.

9. Thanks zimmerpflanze thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome n enjoy the site. Read Mike,s “Detailing How To” for all kinds of info. I joined this forum in June 2018 and members are so willing to assist with any question. If you can , take one of Mike,s classes as the training is spot on.

11. Thanks zimmerpflanze thanked for this post

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.