autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hello from CT and a thank you

Hey Mark!!! Welcome aboard buddy!

Thanks so much for kind words! Truth be told I try to give advice based on my personal experiences over the years. The way I see it is we are all in this together and I like seeing good honest people succeed. It was a pleasure speaking with you about your upcoming adventure and it's awesome to hear things are already starting to take off.

Along the way I have had a couple of people who I would not only call mentors but friends answer random questions and give me advice along the way and it's only right to pass it along.

One thing I have tried to do along the way is surround myself with other happy and successful people in my life. I don't need negativity. Trying to run and business and tackle scheduling and consulting with clients is difficult enough. Having negative comments and suggestions is something I have no time for. Support and positivity can do a lot. Among being a physical job, the business as a whole can be very mentally draining. You'll have ups and downs but keep at it bud. I'm just going along with things the best I can. I have to be doing something right if I have a 2 month lead time on jobs.

That being said , feel free to hit me up with any questions or concerns you may have. I may not have all the answers but I'll do my best to help you out!
    IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

Final Inspection Auto Detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection

2. Likes UncleDavy, Paul A. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mark_g View Post
    Thanks for the kind words everyone! I’ve got an Escalade ESV on deck that appears to have made plenty of trips through a car wash so I’ll be getting plenty of practice photographing some 50/50 shots. I have to paint the garage and hang up some new lights first. My intent is to keep a 100% professional atmosphere. In the mean time, I’ve been starting to build a network to get the word out locally. In the last two days I’ve lined up another suv and two boats. My business isn’t centered around boats but since these will fit in my garage and I have even more boat experience than car experience, I agreed to take on the work. The owner has a huge network too so I have to keep that in mind.
    Oh and I’m in Rocky Hill, CT
    Dave, you mentioned that I’m in your territory, what do you sell?

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app
    I sell electric motors and gearboxes for industrial machinery. I was in your area yesterday in Wethersfield and New Britain. I'll give you a call next time I am in the area.

4. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavy View Post
    I sell electric motors and gearboxes for industrial machinery. I was in your area yesterday in Wethersfield and New Britain. I'll give you a call next time I am in the area.
    Awesome.

Mark, make sure to take Dave up on his offer. You'll never a meet a better dude.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

6. Likes UncleDavy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavy View Post
    Sounds good Dave, I’m at my “real job” most days but I do work from home a couple days a week too.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.