Hello everyone. As you can tell by reading this and the fact that I am typing it, I am new here. I am here to learn, gain more knowledge, and take my detailing skills to the next level. Does not sound like a huge task really, but here is the rub. I am legally blind. Now, I am not black blind but I do not see well at all. I was born with optic atrophy. Lets describe what I see like this. I have 20/800 OR 20/1600 vision in my left eye, no measurable vision in the right, and no depth perception. That having been typed, I have done car cleaning as a hobby and for fun since 1987. I am not nor have I ever been a professional. I have always done things by hand and have never used a DA Polisher for example. I am here to take what I know to the next level......which in my case will be small and slow steps. My goals will center around our family car. A 2012 Nissan Versa Hatchback in black. It is the most basic model Nissan made of the Versa. No chrome and it has hubcaps or wheel covers as they are called these days. Even though I have washed , waxed, and detailed the car by hand myself, it is starting to show signs of its 60K miles via swirls in the paint. Oh, just so you can relax, no I do not drive the car. LOL