autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Embarrassed to say, I've been one of those lurkers.

Welcome!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by TexasDave View Post

I've been a member here for over a 1 1/2 years but have never been active. I'm here everyday reading, following, and soaking it all in.

Recently I read a comment by Mike Phillips where he talked about all the lurkers that never join the forums, introduce themselves, and give credit where its due for the education they are getting. Well, that's me .

Dave.

Hi Dave,

Here's that article,

Stop lurking and join the forum today!

I read posts everyday from people that have been lurking for years! Then one day they finally click the link to join the forum and join so they can either ask questions or answer questions for other forum members.

This is a great forum. Not a good forum but a great forum. I know from first hand experiences that on most forums the members are brash and sometimes just downright rude and especially to new members merely asking questions.

Not here.

We don't allow that kind of behavior on this forum. My personal experience on other forums made me leave and never come back. For this reason I personally have always strived to make any forum I'm a part of both friendly and helpful.

That's why you don't see people asking questions only to have the forum bullies answer,

Use the search button

Nope... not going to happen here. You ask a question and the norm is you get all the information you were looking for and hoping for and that's what a great forum is all about.

So if you're reading this and you've been lurking for days or months or even years then make the leap of faith that you're truly joining a top notch, professional grade forum and join in the fun.

Click here to join the AutogeekOnline Detailing Discussion Forum

If you're reading this and you've made the transition from lurker to member then chime in with your story. I know you'll inspire others to do the same.

Also... on this forum there is no such thing as a dumb question. We ALL started in the same place and that's knowing nothing. Even me.

The only way you learn is to ask questions. So instead of lurking and searching for questions and answers members have asked do yourself a favor and join in the fun an be part of the best detailing discussion forum on the net. I guarantee it.

Welcome to AGO!

3. Thanks Diner, Dan Tran thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to Autogeek Online.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12