autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chris is great!

Chris: Orders should be coming your way soon. I am showing some people in the Van. MB owners club how to detail their rides .

haha, my opinion of canpar has gotten better hahha, or maybe my opinion of Fed-ex has gone down (THEY LOST MY NEW MACBOOK PRO!!!!) I though packages don't get lost anymore because of tracking numbers and such...but I guess not

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    oh don't be so modes there Chris, 5 vehicles in your "garage" that's no garage buddy that's my dream garage you got there...um..got any would love to see your "garage"

But seriously, any thought on having another "detail day"? If so I and I'm sure others would be very interested to hear about it
    Here are a few pics of my Garage. It is 1000 sqft. It is impossible to get it all in one pic. LOL.

I would be interested in a detail day again.

Last edited by eShine Canada; 09-06-2007 at 11:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice garage..looks well lit. The only thing you might be missing is a beer fridge and a table to put the xtra large pizzas on!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sneek View Post
    Chris is great!

Chris: Orders should be coming your way soon. I am showing some people in the Van. MB owners club how to detail their rides .

haha, my opinion of canpar has gotten better hahha, or maybe my opinion of Fed-ex has gone down (THEY LOST MY NEW MACBOOK PRO!!!!) I though packages don't get lost anymore because of tracking numbers and such...but I guess not

I have used many shippers, Canpar by far is the best. Canpar is a partner with FedEx when shipping to the USA. Fedex has damaged over 30% of Meguiars #16 orders into the USA! We recently started trying Canada Post for USA orders and after the 5th order, they lost one...... The horror never ends. LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by richy View Post
    Very nice garage..looks well lit. The only thing you might be missing is a beer fridge and a table to put the xtra large pizzas on!!
    I actually have a full size fridge in there full of brew! My buddies emptied it out last weekend while "Helping" me install my new powerplant into the Cobra.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet mother...looks like my house fits in your garage ....

Man ask you receive...nice

Thank you for sharing the pictures of your "garage" that is one big garage and a very nice and shiny vehicle too

as for the detail day just say when and I'm there

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Chris do you ever bring that Cobra down for the weekly Friday night deal at the Seaway Mall??

Pat.
    2006 Black Rav4.

Makita 9227C, UDM, Optimum polishes,Menzerna Power Finish, Pinnacle XMT polishes, Poorboy's Sealant, Collnite Insulator wax, various 4,6.5,and 8 inch CCS pads. Edge pads. Microfiber towels galore. And a big thanks to Meghan for shipping to Walt Disney World.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pricha00 View Post
    Hey Chris do you ever bring that Cobra down for the weekly Friday night deal at the Seaway Mall??

Pat.
    I did many times last year. The Cobra has been under construction this year. I almost have it ready to roll.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eShine Canada View Post
    I actually have a full size fridge in there full of brew! My buddies emptied it out last weekend while "Helping" me install my new powerplant into the Cobra.
    What did you put under the hood? Does a 427 fit in there? I don't think I have seen a mustang with an 8th generation stang with a 427 yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sneek View Post
    What did you put under the hood? Does a 427 fit in there? I don't think I have seen a mustang with an 8th generation stang with a 427 yet.
    Nothing that wild. I actually re-worked the same motor after repainting the engine bay. I took the Nitrous off and went with a Blower instead.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast