autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: middle east branch ??

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Sounds like a great opportunity for someone to become a Middle East distributor!
    If it made logical sense and profit I'm sure someone had either attempted to try it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by opie_7afe View Post
    aah ok! i was just wondering due to your avatar is all, and yes an expat is a person from another country living and working in another place. imo i would email nick@autogeek and see if they have a distributor list, what i have done is look at different (bigger)manufacturers websites for distributor information, try sonax if they sell sonax they might sell other brands worth a shot and alot of care care products local are not at a "detailing store" they will be in a store that sells automotive accessories. and if you have the money you could become a distributor of PBMG products(wolfgang,diamondite,detailers pro,cobra,montana brushes, pinnacle ect ect)
    To much logistics cost,it would cost 38.50 to ship a iPad from us to Saudi Arabia.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by c5errr View Post
    im not sure what do u mean
    do u mean that im an american living in bahrain ? no.
    i was born and live in bahrain
    and the reason i asked the question earlier is that i am an autogeek!
    and i wanna try a lot of those items which we dont have in my country the only thing we have is meguiars and not all the new ones

and if happened by chance that i open a detailing shop<-- my ambition featuring and representing autogeek items specially ((dual action polishers))
    There is a reason why I bet meguairs did a lot of rd research and development and marketing and found out it was probably more of a headache and didn't meet there minimum profit guidelines .shipping there is out of control.and a lot of products are flammable,and if so tack on another 20 dollars.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GSKR View Post
    There is a reason why I bet meguairs did a lot of rd research and development and marketing and found out it was probably more of a headache and didn't meet there minimum profit guidelines .shipping there is out of control.and a lot of products are flammable,and if so tack on another 20 dollars.
    A lot of flammeable items are imported Into Saudi Arabia every month, so that cant be the reason. The nonexistent size of the market is probably the main reason behind lack of detailers shops.

As such, ArmorAll products are quite easily available in Saudi Arabia. I have also found Megs, and Autoglym at times in Saco stores although without any consistencies.

Once again, any chance I can find a half decent Da Polisher plus pads etc in Jeddah? I dont know where to search for it، and never seen them in Saco. Someone can save me from importing it from US or UK.

Sent from my D6633 using Tapatalk
    -Babar MUGHAL
    Melbourne, Australia.
    I am leaning new things everyday.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bym007 View Post
    A lot of flammeable items are imported Into Saudi Arabia every month, so that cant be the reason. The nonexistent size of the market is probably the main reason behind lack of detailers shops.

As such, ArmorAll products are quite easily available in Saudi Arabia. I have also found Megs, and Autoglym at times in Saco stores although without any consistencies.

Once again, any chance I can find a half decent Da Polisher plus pads etc in Jeddah? I dont know where to search for it، and never seen them in Saco. Someone can save me from importing it from US or UK.

I understand what you are saying,a da from us to Saudi would you pay a extra 50.00 or more for shipping,and the answer from probably a vast majority of auto care users would probably say no.so the end result is the cost burden of shipping customs etc.Im sure Saco looked into the possible opportunities as well as Meg's and there are to many loophole to get around to make a decent profit.obviously there are flammable liquids shipped there,but the products they ship can absorb the cost being that there's more profit.usually a bottle of wax that cost 20.00 the dealer pays 8.00 to inventory it,so there is a very little profit,to be made when you incur all the taxes and shipping and to keep a business profitable.so that's why Saudi will never obtain all the goods we have.ag has to offer discounts every other day to get rid of inventory,that model would not work when dealing in overseas sales.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kar1zma View Post
    and how do we call u
    Just researched that region and there are detailing shops that are equipped with all the ceramic coatings and da,and the latest products.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JimShey View Post
    I finally got Megs UC and Scratch X 2.0!!! Hurray ... and now the search for clay bars
    There are plenty of sources in that region to obtain clay.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GSKR View Post
    There are plenty of sources in that region to obtain clay.
    Where exactly are you based and finding these sources?

-Babar MUGHAL
    Melbourne, Australia.
    I am leaning new things everyday.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm in U.S. Google clay in your region easily obtained along with coating etc,with all the expensive cars there,has to be a distributor locally within a 70 mi radius .ceramic coating is used like crazy over there.

Post Thanks / Like

If there are any pro detailers near you, maybe talk to them and find out how they source supplies.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast