autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    610

    Re: Thailand Distributor - Waxzone.net

    Very neat. PMBA worldwide. Maybe AG can put a dent in the trade deficit. lol Nice to see the products we use and crave are also being used on the other side of the rock Ahh..... But they don't have a Meghan. Luck to them. But they cannot have our Meghan!

  2. #12
    Administrator Meghan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,644

    Re: Thailand Distributor - Waxzone.net

    Quote Originally Posted by belcherm58 View Post
    Very neat. PMBA worldwide. Maybe AG can put a dent in the trade deficit. lol Nice to see the products we use and crave are also being used on the other side of the rock Ahh..... But they don't have a Meghan. Luck to them. But they cannot have our Meghan!
    WOW I appreciate the concern but Thailand trips require long flights which is a no go for me! I think I will stay on home base, I like it here!

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    610

    Re: Thailand Distributor - Waxzone.net

    Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    WOW I appreciate the concern but Thailand trips require long flights which is a no go for me! I think I will stay on home base, I like it here!
    They can't have you anyway. You belong to us. lol Heck, your half the fun of dealing with AG. Service with a smile and little love. Cannot beat that customer service.

  4. #14
    Administrator Meghan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,644

    Re: Thailand Distributor - Waxzone.net

    Quote Originally Posted by belcherm58 View Post
    They can't have you anyway. You belong to us. lol Heck, your half the fun of dealing with AG. Service with a smile and little love. Cannot beat that customer service.
    I wont leave you, you guys are like family, plus if I left who else could you all pick on!

  5. #15

    Re: Thailand Distributor - Waxzone.net

    oh you got distributors in Thailand...
    will try to buy some stuff from them.

    just checked,
    the website seems not working properly. there is no price displayed and no english description.
    Last edited by gioprivatemvoe; 11-24-2009 at 09:06 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Hello from Thailand
    By sweeris in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-22-2014, 02:02 PM
  2. Hi from Thailand
    By golfGTI in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 09:13 PM
  3. Became Vietnam Distributor
    By lovecar.vn in forum International Vendors
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 03:49 PM
  4. Hi, Thailand Newbie
    By nava222 in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 09:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» May 2017

30 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 123