autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sproketser View Post
    Received 1st order from eShine , just great people there , received what s been ordered .
    For sure, im about to send Diane@eShine a marriage proposal or something

Loyalty points are great also.

Hopefully they get some Meguiars Detailer series product one day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Canadian Distributor

Quote Originally Posted by MTLean View Post
    For sure, im about to send Diane@eShine a marriage proposal or something

Loyalty points are great also.

Hopefully they get some Meguiars Detailer series product one day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    LOL , you bad boy ! Just placed 2nd order today ! . Wish they had no service at all ! lol It wont be good for my finances .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by octane View Post
    weird, I always seem to have problems with them, missing stuff, items in stock that are not, getting a 16 oz bottle when you order a 32 oz...

and when you send an email for a problem always takes a couple of days to get a reply...

auto obsessed on the other hand has been perfect, never had an error on a single order!
    We went through some growing pains where is seemed like we couldn't get anything right. We worked hard to get a proper system going. I now have a very good staff and mistakes in orders and inventory control problems are far and few. It was so much easier when I ran eShine out of my garage!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eShine Canada View Post
    We went through some growing pains where is seemed like we couldn't get anything right. We worked hard to get a proper system going. I now have a very good staff and mistakes in orders and inventory control problems are far and few. It was so much easier when I ran eShine out of my garage!
    Chris, you're a good honest, hard working guy and I've given your site a ton of referrals to my customers. Keep up the good work!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Canadian Distributors

I agree with Richy! E-shine does a great job. If there is a problem I e-mail with pictures and it is taken care of right away. I have no complaints on there service.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eShine Canada View Post
    I have ordered thru eshine for a couple of years and usually put in larger orders. All my orders have been filled correctly with the exception of one small item in a rather large order. The staff was great to work with and the correct product was sent out same day. Great company and staff - no complaints and recommend.

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunatelly I wasn't able to order from E-shine so far. Evertime I need something I have a look at their site and it's never in stock. Would be nice if they kept inventory on the items, waiting a week or two for them to get the items is a real turn off for me. I have placed orders with Autogeek several times knowing that shipping would be insanelly expensive because I did not want to wait an extra 2 weeks.

This is not limited to E-Shine but from all the Canadian distributors they seems to be the worst. Last 3 orders I did they had none of the items I wanted in stock... pretty disapointing.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have had good service with autoobsessed an also with eshine.

Post Thanks / Like

I have also had great experiences with auto obsessed and eshine.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PlayDoh View Post
    Anyone heard of Boarder Free? Borderfree Global eCommerce

I recently got some parts for my Quad from Motosport Dirt Bike Parts & Accessories, Motocross (MX) Parts & Gear | MotoSport and they use Boarder-Free. I only had to pay like $20 for shipping and Brokerage on a $250 order. I know if AG were to use Boarder-free or a similar company they would get a lot more orders from Canada.

I've only begun my Detailing venture, but I made my first fairly large order through AG. My order was $300 and shipping was just under $50. Being a new member at AG, I got a 20% coupon, so shipping was essentially free, plus $10 off my order. I'm only concerned with Brokerage fees. USPS/Canada Post wont charge it, but UPS is harsh. I once had a $45 Brokerage fee on a $35 order of boat parts.

I would have ordered from E-shine, yet I needed quite a few things they didn't carry, or have in stock at the moment. So it became cheaper to make one order and pay Brokerage.

I think its important to understand that Canada is 1/10th the size of the US, and has 1/10th the market/sales/revenue at best. Expecting the same prices from E-Shine as AG is unfair to say the least. Even if AG opened stores in Canada, they would have to charge more. Its not about the distance, the boarder or shipping really, its about the market. Same reason gas is cheaper, and most retail items. Larger market.

Anyways, I think this Boarder-free is genius. Finally someone put 2 & 2 together and realized the potential in providing cross-boarder shipping and brokerage at a reasonable rate. Bad for Canadian businesses no doubt, but you can thank Brian Mulroney for that (NAFTA).

I think its great that AG would post and even allow mention of Canadian Distributors. I also think E-shines prices are fair and competitive. Expecting the same price at the corner-store as Walmart isn't fair IMO
    Funny you post regarding this, I heard of a service like this yesterday from a co-worker who orders motocycle parts on a regular basis from the US. The service he uses (not sure if it's boarder-free or an other one) charges 3$ per package. I think that I will need to setup something so I can order from Autogeek in the future and get the free shipping and all. 3$ plus gas will probably cost me like 20-40$ plus 2 hours of my time... pretty good deal on a large order.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast