autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Canadian Distributor

I order between autoobsessed.com and eshine. Autoobsessed is my go to with eshine being my supplier of whatever they dont have. I ordered a few hundred bucks of stuff from Autogeeks but getting any 1 gallons over the border at an affordable shipping cost is impossible. Autoobsessed is local in Edmonton where I am. Amazing guys and price match any canadian retailer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wayneezy View Post
    I order between autoobsessed.com and eshine. Autoobsessed is my go to with eshine being my supplier of whatever they dont have. I ordered a few hundred bucks of stuff from Autogeeks but getting any 1 gallons over the border at an affordable shipping cost is impossible. Autoobsessed is local in Edmonton where I am. Amazing guys and price match any canadian retailer.
    thx for replyinG. i live in edmonton too and i am contemplating about ordering from AG, AB or eshine. AG has the best selection but shipping kills. Have u ever ordered from AG? did u have to pay any customs? i sure wont be ordering any 1 gallon stuff. thx

Post Thanks / Like

Go to Auto Obsessed ask for Troy and tell him Wayne from Schwabs sent you and he will take good care of you. They have a HUGE selection. They only thing they dont carry is Optimum Opti Bond and Detailer which i usually gett from eshine. Im working on getting troy to carry a few more items though.

My 2 orders from auto geek were brushes, meguiars self clean dispencers and a bunch of kwazar bottles. No liquids were ordered. I did not have any duty charges at all. No i just made an order this week with liquids so i can update you. Ordering from autogeeks will save you money for sure depending if you get charged duty for liquids. Other than the issues with the 1 gallon jugs ive been very happy with pricing.

Any questions just pm me

Post Thanks / Like

I think eshine sells ricardo clay...too bad they can't ship it state side....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ted S. View Post
    I think eshine sells ricardo clay...too bad they can't ship it state side....
    is it better than chem guys ?

Post Thanks / Like

I don't really remember, but I think Eshine does offer 5 or 10% off to some forum. AutoObsessed is a little more expensive, but they pack mf towels and liquid inside ziplock bags. Eshine just put paper/foam inside.

AutoOb does have more gallon size selection compare to eshine, such as autoglym cwc or 1Z cockpit premium.

Post Thanks / Like

I have ordered a few items from 604autocare out of BC, much cheaper for shipping then eshine or autoobsessed, the only downfall is they don't carry the variety /brands as other suppliers .

Glenn

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kaboose786 View Post
    Hey guys i need to order over $400 stuff soon like polisher, foam cannon and much more. I live in edmonton where autoobessed.com is located but there prices are very high compare to eshine and autogeek. so what would be the cheapest place to order from? also how long does it usually take for stuff to arrive at my door if i order from AG? thx
    Eshine is very competitive on their pricing. It really depends on the exchange rate for getting stuff from AG. Eshine has free shipping on orders over $150 and AG offers no free shipping to Canadian customers. There is duty to pay on delivery possession from AG. To get stuff from Eshine is usually 1 1/2 to 2 weeks. Example- I ordered from Eshine on Aug 27th and the tracking number shows it being delivered to the post office in Olds on Sept 4th. Just have to look forward on your timing of the order for the product you will need.

I have not looked at auto obsessed so I cannot comment on them but being local I am going to check them out now!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like auto obsessed, Eshine and 604 auto care all offer free shipping on orders over 150$. Doesn't take much to reach that level

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 604_Snooze View Post
    I don't really remember, but I think Eshine does offer 5 or 10% off to some forum. AutoObsessed is a little more expensive, but they pack mf towels and liquid inside ziplock bags. Eshine just put paper/foam inside.

AutoOb does have more gallon size selection compare to eshine, such as autoglym cwc or 1Z cockpit premium.
    Quote Originally Posted by watson1000 View Post
    I have ordered a few items from 604autocare out of BC, much cheaper for shipping then eshine or autoobsessed, the only downfall is they don't carry the variety /brands as other suppliers .

Glenn

Auto obsessed does price match though remember. They also have free shipping on all orders over 150$ and 10$ local shipping within edmonton. I try to buy everything i can from them other than the few things i use that they dont carry. I love going there they always chat and offer great advice and are always working on beautiful exotic cars. They have the biggest supply of product in Canada and hopefully with a list of stuff im hoping to add they will have more

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast