autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Australia Distributor

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello All,

Thanks to the team at Autogeek for putting up this forum and then giving your international distributors our own space.

Waxit.com.au proudly distributes many of the products found on Autogeek around Australia, New Zealand and parts of Asia and we look forward being of service to anyone from these regions.

Best regards
    Dave Ellis.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dave,
    Fancy bumping into you here.
    Anyone looking at this at this, I have been ordering off waxit.com.au for over a year now and the service has been exceptional so start ordering!

Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot recommend Dave & Waxit highly enough.I usally place an order with him about once a month & his customer service & product knowledge is fantastic.Keep up the good work.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Australia Distributor

I am thrilled to announce that Waxit has relocated to a retail showroom and warehouse at Unit 10 / 690 Gympie Rd, Lawnton QLD.

Our new landline number is (07) 3881 0585, Fax is (07) 3881 0588 my mobile and email are unchanged.

The showroom will be open between 8.30am and 2.30pm on weekdays and 9.00am to 12.30pm on Saturdays.

This moves means that Waxit can now offer detailing seminars, product demonstrations, social get to togethers and most importantly we now have the room bring in more new brands from Autogeek

Thank you all for your past support and I trust that Waxit can be of service to you in the future.

Cheers
    Dave.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello all,

Time for an update on Waxit.com.au

As you may not know Mr David Ellis has left the Waxit family to move on to other ventures. We all wish him well for the future.

My name is Antonio Massari and I pleased to say the Waxit Team is still as strong as ever. Brain, Russell and myself and here to help with any car care problem you may have, advice or just a chat about your pride and joy. We have recently become the Australian Distributor for CarPro also!!

Waxit.com.au lives as result of a passion for detailing and maintaining cars using premium products. Some of the products you may not of heard of as they are not available in your local stores.

We spend a lot of time researching product lines and currently we are the Australian agent for Auqatouch Microfibre Towels, Pinnacle Natural Brillaince, Wolfgang Concourse Series, Poorboys World and Detailers Pride, P21s, Menzerna, Zaino, Clay Magic, Lexol, Edge Pads, Lake Country Pads, Stoners Car Care, Poly Lack, CarPro, FLEX, Klasse and Amazing Glaze. We also carry Swissvax, Einszett, Festool Tools, Duragloss and a few other premium brands.

This provides us with a full range of buffing machines, buffing pads, tools, applicators and microfibre towels completes what is the most comprehensive range of premium car care products available from one company in Australia

We take great pride in what we do and attempt to offer the best possible service and advice in the industry. Our shipping rates are a flat $12.50 and where you order is over $150 you order is shipped FREE of Charge.. Just our way of saying thankyou.

The logistic side of the business is now in Melbourne with all incoming and outgoing shipments handled by our Tullamarine location. Should you wish to pick up items please feel free to contact us on

03 9330 2177

and arrange your order, EFTPOS and credit card facilities are available.

All you have to know is

1. What look you like
    2. How much time you want to spend on it
    3. Budget.

We will help show you the options to get what you want.

We also have a fully equipment demonstration centre. We have panels with different types of paints etc, German Ceramic, European Hard Paints, Australian Paints, Asian Manufactured with softer paints. Come and try any machine with any abrasive polish on any paint you desire!

So feel free to call the team at waxit. There is Brian, Russel and I'm Antonio.

Hope to see you soon
    Last edited by Antonio@Waxit; 07-01-2011 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Shipping Rates & Text Size

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Antonio @ waxit, do you have an outlet in new Zealand, or do we have to get our orders individually shipped from Oz. If so, does the free shipping still apply on orders over aus$150?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Silly old git View Post
    Hi Antonio @ waxit, do you have an outlet in new Zealand, or do we have to get our orders individually shipped from Oz. If so, does the free shipping still apply on orders over aus$150?
    As far as I know they don't have an NZ location
    Never be afraid to do something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the titanic

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Silly Old Git (I appologise however it is your username
    and thanks Matt.

The Waxit Car Care online special shipping pricing is for all Australian deliveries. International deliveries are however a little different for us to process and intern are prices according to cubic size and weight.

Thank being said, there is an area in the checkout section with a link for international customers to contact us with their order to determine a shipping cost.

We are more than happy to work with you to find the best shipping rate possible.

Please contact us.

Regards

Antonio Massari
    Waxit Car Care

Waxit - Premium Car Care Australia
    antonio@waxit.com.au

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry about the user name folks, it's what my lovely wife calls me. A term of endearment she says. Won't tell you what I call her!
    Thanks for that Antonio, I like to buy from NZ outlets where possible, I find shipping costs from Oz quite crippling and have in the past found it cheaper to order direct from the US where possible. Will Keep it in mind however.
    Last edited by Silly old git; 10-03-2011 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Grammar

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast