autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

GreenZ Car Care India - India's first and largest Premium Car Care Business

We, GreenZ Car Care India started 3 years ago and distributing premium detailing brands in India. We introduced "Ceramic Coating" first time in India and offering detailing training & support for new detailers.

I am a detailing enthusiasts than a seller, the below fotos are of my 4 years old car.

GreenZ Car Care India - India's first and largest Premium Car Care Business-photo1-jpg
    GreenZ Car Care India - India's first and largest Premium Car Care Business-foto2-jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Re: GreenZ Car Care India - India's first and largest Premium Car Care Business

Welcome AG!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to AGO! It is so cool to see another detailer in another country!! I hope you do even better than your dreams!! Again, welcome to AGO!!
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to AGO ..Hari

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Hari.. Co incidentally, this is my first post here.

If you remember, we just spoke this morning on my incompleted order of Mothers Applicator pad. Nice to see you here.

All the very best for your venture. Hope to buy good stuff from your website.

Krishna Kumar

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Guys, just an update, we also started custom painting these are some of the fotos of our latest wheel paining. We used heat resistent primer, base coat and clear and done a satin finish.
    GreenZ Car Care India - India's first and largest Premium Car Care Business-img-20161221-wa0017-jpg
    GreenZ Car Care India - India's first and largest Premium Car Care Business-img-20161221-wa0016-jpgGreenZ Car Care India - India's first and largest Premium Car Care Business-img-20161220-wa0009-jpgGreenZ Car Care India - India's first and largest Premium Car Care Business-img_20161224_141237-jpgGreenZ Car Care India - India's first and largest Premium Car Care Business-img_20161224_141450-jpgGreenZ Car Care India - India's first and largest Premium Car Care Business-img_20161224_141410-jpg

After curing the paint, applied Gyeon Q2 Rim and then topped up with Angelwax Wheel Wax, which enhances the silky finish.

Hope you guys like this.

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome.

9. Likes LSNAutoDetailing liked this post
    Mike Phillips

One of your pages, this one... you use a picture of my hand to show hand sanding...

You can see the full size picture of my hand showing the correct way to hold a soft block in this article I wrote back in 2009

Removing Orange Peel & Sanding Marks with the Griot's ROP and the Wolfgang Twins

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: GreenZ Car Care India - India's first and largest Premium Car Care Business

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post

Yes Mike, it's your hand

And we inspire a lot from you...

Please plan a trip to India soon, once we talked about that long ago...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast