autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

1937 Chevy Coupe - - Training Car for the May 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class!

1937 Chevy Coupe - - Training Car for the May 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class!

You say you want to take your paint polishing skills to the highest level?

Really?

Then you need to learn and train on real show cars. I teach polishing paint as an art form.

Because creating a true show car finish requires more than a simple grinding process like,

Step 1 - Compound the car.
    Step 2 - Polish the car.
    Step 3 - Wax the car.

Nope... when you want to create the type of finish on a car that blows away the owner as well as the judges then you need to put part of you into your work.

From the introduction of my first how-to book, The Art of Detailing and also the second edition, The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine, here's what I wrote, what I believe, what I practice and what I teach others that take my class...

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips

Polishing paint is an art form

To achieve a flawless finish, you need to know a lot more than what the directions on the label of a can or bottle of wax can tell you. Like the line "wax-on, wax-off" from the movie The Karate Kid, there's more to it than simply wiping wax on and off.

You need to combine knowledge and experience, as well as the right products and tools with the human elements of care and passion.

You need to genuinely care about what you're doing and have passion for the cart. When all these things come together then polishing paint because an art form as you truly create a work of art - Mike Phillips

So if you want to learn to take your skills to the highest level so that you can work on the kind of cars others drool over then you need to learn on the real deal.

Sign-up for my May class before it fills up and you're going to work on real show cars like this 1937 Chevy 5-Window Coupe!

1937 Chevy 5-Window Coupe

Mike Phillips Competition Ready Certified
    After attending my 3-day class you become certified by me personally. What does certification mean? Well it depends on whose class you take and whose name is behind the certificate.

Limited Space
    This class will fill up and sell out but there are still spaces available as of today. To reserve your space to attend this class you can do either of the below.

Click this link and sign-up online

Or call Andre and sign-up over the phone.

1-800-869-3011 x244

Exclusive
    There are no other full on, hands-on classes like the classes I teach and have been teaching and documenting longer than anyone still breathing today.

Unique
    Each class is different because we always have different cars, new tools just introduced to the market and new products just introduced to the market. Don't miss out on this class.

New tools for this class

FLEX TOOLS

Flex XFE 7 15mm Large Stroke Free Spinning Orbital Polisher

Flex XCE 9-8 150

RUPES TOOLS

RUPES Mark II BigFoot 15 & 21

RUPES Nano

New products

McKee's 37
    More new products to be included and as I get time I'll update this thread with more information.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 1937 Chevy Coupe - - Training Car for the May 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class!

Just incredible, wow, so stoked... this class is gunna be over the top, very grateful to be a part of this amazing journey, kuddos to the master.

Mike Phillips

Re: 1937 Chevy Coupe - - Training Car for the May 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class!

This is the first time we've had a 1937 Chevy Coupe in a class, one of my personal favorite all-time body styles.

We did have a 1939 Chevy 5-window Couple for a class....

Flex 3401 Detailing Class - Extreme Makeover - 1939 Chevy

BEFORE

AFTER

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by axel06 View Post

Just incredible, wow, so stoked... this class is gunna be over the top

This is a magazine quality build. I have more picture to share that will show this. Although it has an incredibly nice paint job like most custom paint jobs it has holograms that the May class will learn how to remove and then give this a true show car finish.