autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

1959 Cadillac = Training Car for the May 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class!

1959 Cadillac = Training Car for the May 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class!

The first day of our 3-day detailing class is what I like to describe as the FUN DAY! And the reason why is because you get to use ALL the cool power tools talked about all over the detailing forum world and Facebook AND you get to learn how to use them on REALLY COOL CARS!

Not rental cars, not demo hoods and not mundane daily driver grocery getters but INCREDIBLE CARS!

So for the May 6th, 7th and 8th class if you're attending here's what you're going to get to work on....

1959 Cadillac Convertible

In this picture the paint looks pretty good?

Swirl City
    I parked this car outside in the sun to document what the paint actually looks like and as you can see it's filled with swirls, scratches and some water spots. The people that attend this class will be the people that learn how to create a true show car finish on one of the most popular cars ever built in the history of man.

Limited Space
    This class will fill up and sell out but there are still spaces available as of today. To reserve your space to attend this class you can do either of the below.

Click this link and sign-up online

Or call Andre and sign-up over the phone.

1-800-869-3011 x244

Exclusive
    There are no other full on, hands-on classes like the classes I teach and have been teaching and documenting longer than anyone still breathing today.

Unique
    Each class is different because we always have different cars, new tools just introduced to the market and new products just introduced to the market. Don't miss out on this class.

New tools for this class

FLEX TOOLS

Flex XFE 7 15mm Large Stroke Free Spinning Orbital Polisher

Flex XCE 9-8 150

RUPES TOOLS

RUPES Mark II BigFoot 15 & 21

RUPES Nano

New products

McKee's 37
    More new products to be included and as I get time I'll update this thread with more information.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 1959 Cadillac = Training Car for the May 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class!

@Mike Phillips. How in the world do you come across so many 59' Cadillacs?!😃

Mike Phillips

Re: 1959 Cadillac = Training Car for the May 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class!

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post

@Mike Phillips. How in the world do you come across so many 59' Cadillacs?!��

This belongs to my good friend Billy Crispin. In my life however, there was a time when I seem to be able smell 1959 Cadillacs and somehow find them in barns and garages.

I've owned 5 - 1959 Caddy's and 2 - 1960's so "yeah" I like the big fin Caddys.

We also buffed out Billy's 1958 Impala and his 1956 Chevy Bel Air in past 3-day classes and I have to tell you the students absolutely love working on the beautiful classic show cars.

Post Thanks / Like

w o w she is a beauty cant wait to turn on the flex XFE loose and go to town.. yummmy

Post Thanks / Like

That's going to be a sweet car to work on!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by axel06 View Post

w o w she is a beauty cant wait to turn on the flex XFE loose and go to town.. yummmy

I drove it around a little while it was here at Cars & Coffee with Wayne Carini and she drives like a powerful cloud.

This is just 1 car of about a dozen cars that will be here including a 1937 Chevy 5-window Coupe Streetrod. I'm waiting on pictures for this car.

Post Thanks / Like

wow im chomping at the bit ...... it will be more better soon

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Mike@DedicatedPerfection View Post

That's going to be a sweet car to work on!

You bet it's special and Autogeek is the only place where people get to work on not just one, not just two, not just three but multiple, multiple cool cars and daily driver cars.

This is a super nice 1959 Cadillac but like so many show cars the paint needs help. Not sure which tool and paint polishing system the students will use to train on this Caddy but it won't matter because by the end of the 3-day class the students will have used all the major player tools on the market.

I guarantee it.