autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Training Cars for Autogeek’s Competition Ready with Mike Phillips 3-Day Detailing Class - January 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    Axel.... sorry to say but we won't start offering the IDA Skill Validation Testing until the May class. It was too late to include it for travel schedules and practical reasons.

Anyone wanting to become IDA Skill Validated will have to arrange their schedules including airline flights, hotels and rental cars to stay an extra day as there's no way to add the Skills Validation testing during the 3-day class so it must be conducted on Monday after the 3-day class.

For the May class I'll have two IDA members as my guests to help conduct the Skills Validation Testing.

Keith Duplessie
    CD-SV, RT
    Board Liaison to Marketing & Communications Committee
    Owner: Big Man Washes

Bob Phillips
    CD-SV, RT
    Board Liaison to Jason Rose
    Certification Committee Chair
    Owner: P & S Sales

This will be a great class not only because we'll now be offering IDA certification but as always we have the best cars to train on as well as the best and widest brand selection of tools and products in the industry.

Click this link to get signed-up for the May class

or call Nick to process your registration over the phone at,

1-800-869-3011 x215

all done

Mike Phillips

Re: Training Cars for Autogeek’s Competition Ready with Mike Phillips 3-Day Detailing Class - January 2016

Surprise Car for this weekend's Competition Ready Detail Class!

Besides all of the other show cars and daily drivers the class will be training with this weekend I have a few surprises! Here's just one of them.

1964 Corvette!
    Here's the car, please don't be fooled by its appearance to think it looks good. In the pictures it looks good but I always document the true condition for all our class project cars.

Now I'll shine a little light on the paint so you can see this car is going to be a real challenge for my class.

The goal for my class will be to use the RUPES paint polishing system to get this Corvette Competition Ready!

Mike Phillips

***Reminder***

It's too late to attend this class as it's sold out.

The next Competition Ready 3-day detailing class and your chance to learn the art and craft of car detailing to the max is in May. Specifically,

Friday May 6th - Saturday May 7th - Sunday May 8th

Click here to register for the 3-day May class

And remember, if you want to get your IDA Skills Validation after the class then include Monday in your visit to Autogeek as I'll be doing Skills Validation testing and certification on the Monday after all my 3-day classes.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm really looking forward to this lineup, Mike! My Jet Black E39 M5 is taped and ready and will be waiting when I get home for a full correction using my newly honed skills. Good stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    ***Reminder***

It's too late to attend this class as it's sold out.

The next Competition Ready 3-day detailing class and your chance to learn the art and craft of car detailing to the max is in May. Specifically,

Friday May 6th - Saturday May 7th - Sunday May 8th

Click here to register for the 3-day May class

And remember, if you want to get your IDA Skills Validation after the class then include Monday in your visit to Autogeek as I'll be doing Skills Validation testing and certification on the Monday after all my 3-day classes.

im all set, nick was glad to take my credit card.. lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345