autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Training Cars for the September 2017 Competition Ready Detailing Class at Autogeek with Mike Phillips

Training Cars for the September 2017 Competition Ready Detailing Class at Autogeek with Mike Phillips

This class is SOLD OUT!

For those of you that signed up early, here's the cars that will be here for you to train on...

1970 AAR Cuda

2014 Hennessy Corvette

1933 Ford Streetrod

1957 Chevy Bel Air

1957 Cadillac Convertible

1962 Corvette Convertible

1957 Chevy Convertible

1955 Chevy Nomad

1957 Chevy 4-Door Sedan

1965 Mustang Fastback RestoMod

Daily Driver Detailing on Saturday

2002 Ford Sport Trac
    Extremely neglected paint and exterior plastic cladding

2009 Cadillac CTS

Wetsanding Class on Sunday

1955 Chevy Sedan Delivery

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Training Cars for the September 2017 Competition Ready Detailing Class at Autogeek with Mike Phillips

Cool cars....as always!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Training Cars for the September 2017 Competition Ready Detailing Class at Autogeek with Mike Phillips

Nice work Mike.

The Chevy truck in the background of the 33 Coupe picture looks familiar. I remember fondly my brief love affair with the Flex PE-14 on this truck whist attending your class back in January 2015.

A fine looking line up already for September, I do like the Cuda & I look forward to seeing what else rolls in for this class.

Aaryn NZ.
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Aaryn NZ View Post

Nice work Mike.

The Chevy truck in the background of the 33 Coupe picture looks familiar. I remember fondly my brief love affair with the Flex PE-14 on this truck whist attending your class back in January 2015.
    Good eye Aaryn,

That blue Chevy truck in the background belongs to a local car guy, Orlando, and he's let us use a couple of his cars for our classes including his 1971 Chevy Truck. That truck was completely dull and oxidized when it arrived to Autogeek and also filled with HOLOGRAM scratches. And you and the rest of the class undid the damage to that truck and ALL the cool cars that were at your class.

I'm so glad I document all of these classes and all of these cars. No one else in this industry does this and if they start then all they can do now is try to play catch-up.

Here's the link,

Pictures & Comments: January 2015 Detailing Boot Camp Class!

And some of the cars and the class students...

That's you on the right hand side of the Chevy SUV, which was one of the vehicles for learning the art of super high quality production detailing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaryn NZ View Post

A fine looking line up already for September, I do like the Cuda & I look forward to seeing what else rolls in for this class.

Aaryn NZ.

That Cuda is bad to the bone and the real deal - not a mock-up or a tribute car. My guess is there are no other classes in America or the world where "students" get to machine buff a real 1970 AAR Cuda except classes here at Autogeek.

I'm working on some other very hot cars for this class. I love when our classes sell out early like the September classes always do but it's never fun telling everyone that contacts us that the class is sold out. Of course, there are 3 more classes here at Autogeek for 2018 that we point them to...

2018 Schedule for All Autogeek Detailing Classes

Post Thanks / Like

Thats some cools cars! Since the class is full I hope some take advantage of the Road Show classes that are offered.

Mike Phillips

***Update***

Besides the 4 cars shown above, which have all confirmed today here's what I'm working on, most are confirmed after today, waiting to hear back from the owner of the 1962 Corvette.

For Show Car Detailing - Using all the tools

1965 Mustang Restorod - CONFIRMED

1955 Chevy Nomad - CONFIRMED

1962 Corvette - CONFIRMED

1957 Cadillac Convertible Restored - CONFIRMED

1957 Chevy Convertible - CONFIRMED

1955 Panel Delivery - CONFIRMED

1966 Chevy Caprice - CONFIRMED

For Daily Driver Detailing

2002 Ford Sport Trac - CONFIRMED

2009 Cadillac CTS - CONFIRMED

For wet sanding by hand and by machine

1955 Chevy Sedan Deliver - CONFIRMED

Post Thanks / Like

Those are some awesome cars, I would be in heaven detailing rides like that. I wish I could afford the class in Maine this time, but hopefully there will be another in New England in the future!
    Tim 2014 Ram 1500 2005 Triumph Tiger
    FLICKR Instagram

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by JustJesus View Post

Cool cars....as always!
    That's how we roll here at the Geek!

Quote Originally Posted by Guyb View Post

That's some cools cars! Since the class is full I hope some take advantage of the Road Show classes that are offered.
    Just make sure if there's a class in your area to sign up sooner than later. With a roadshow class, we must have 15 people signed up 30 days before the date of the class or it's a no-go from a business model point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by yellosuzku View Post

Those are some awesome cars, I would be in heaven detailing rides like that.

I wish I could afford the class in Maine this time, but hopefully there will be another in New England in the future!

A favorite saying of mine I learned at Hewlett-Packard and they got it from the Japanese...

"Quality doesn't cost money... it makes money..."

Hope to see you at a future class.

Post Thanks / Like

Cant wait. Another over the top class by Mike Phillips, W o W. Amazing!!!!

Mike Phillips

***Update***

The 1962 Chevy Impala could not make it for this class but it will be here for the February class.

Autogeek's 3-Day Detail Class - February 23rd, 24th & 25th 2018 - Stuart, Florida

For a replacement we have a red 1957 Chevy Bel Air --See the picture in the first post.