autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Autogeek's 3-Day Detail Class - May 4th, 5th & 6th 2018 - Stuart, Florida

Autogeek's 3-Day Detail Class - May 4th, 5th & 6th 2018 - Stuart, Florida

So happy to announce this class is SOLD OUT!

This class will be held from 7:30am to 5:30pm on these three days,

Friday, May 4th, 2018
    Saturday, May 5th, 2018
    Sunday, May 6th, 2018

Optional - IDA Skills Validation Testing - Monday, May 7th

Click here to sign-up or for more information for the next class

The focus of our classes is always - Hands-on training.

People learn by doing... not sitting in a chair listing to someone blather on for hours... -Mike Phillips

How to sign up for a class

To sign-up over the phone, call Andre to reserve your seat before the class you want to attend sells out.

1-800-869-3011 x244

You can also sign-up online

Click here to sign-up for the February Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class

Price for 3-day class: $1,795.00

Note: Our classes always sell out so once you clear your schedule, get signed up before it's too late. At this time we hold these classes three times a year.

At Competition Ready Classes you learn both production detailing and show car detailing. You learn wet sanding and so much more. We always have cool cars for the class to learn on.

You will learn to take cars that look like this....

And make them look like this.....

The Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class takes place on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

OPTIONAL - IDA Skills Validation Testing

If you want to become an IDA Skills Validated Detailer, we give the Skills Validation practical test on Monday following the three day class. You have to have already taken and passed the online Certified Detailer tests.

More information about the Skills Validation Testing here,

IDA SV Certification Testing at Autogeek

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autogeek's 3-Day Detail Class - May 4th, 5th & 6th 2018 - Stuart, Florida

Any updates on upcoming Roadshow classes Mike? I would love to come to Florida, just not sure I can get my company to pay for the trip. I'm in Fort Wayne, IN

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Btrahin View Post

Any updates on upcoming Roadshow classes Mike?

I would love to come to Florida, just not sure I can get my company to pay for the trip.

I'm in Fort Wayne, IN

Yes,

Classes confirmed here,

Autogeek Roadshow Detail Class - June 8th & 9th at Indianapolis Motor Speedway

Autogeek Roadshow Detailing Class - August 10th & 11th at Lake Country Pads in Oconomowoc, Wisconsin

Class is confirmed in New Jersey, will post info on Monday

Mike Phillips

***Bump***

This class is filling up.

Just a head-up... it will sell-out.

Call Andre to sign up over the phone at

1-800-869-3011 x244

Post Thanks / Like

awesome news mike I'm signing up for new jersey class very cool

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by axel06 View Post

awesome news mike I'm signing up for new jersey class very cool

Just to check, does this mean you're attending the upcoming May class?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Just to check, does this mean you're attending the upcoming May class?

I wont be able to make May class so sorry !!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by axel06 View Post

I wont be able to make May class

so sorry !!

No problem my good man....

Andre kind of likes it when you're not here because then he gets to drive all the stick shift cars and at the last class there were a LOT of them!

(I can't drive stick shift cars - at least "safely" due to having an artificial leg, it's not that I don't know how, it's just a tick dangerous, especially with the high horsepower muscle cars we have at all our classes.)

9. Likes axel06 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mike
    I have a question for you. what happens with all the products & equipment after your classes ? I notice when you post pics of upcoming classes you've got table's full of polishers, pads, microfiber towels.etc.
    it always looks like new & fresh tools with each class. I'm just being curious. also, I see you guy's are coming to new jersey, you're getting closer.
    thanks, Carlo

Mike Phillips

My 3-day hands-on Class is May 4th, 5th & 6th - we train with ALL the tools and you are on your feet learning - not sitting on a chair while some guy talks.

1-800-869-3011 x244

Call Andre to sign-up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Thanks axel06 thanked for this post
    Likes axel06 liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast