autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autogeek's 3-Day Detail Class - May 4th, 5th & 6th 2018 - Stuart, Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    My 3-day hands-on Class is May 4th, 5th & 6th - we train with ALL the tools and you are on your feet learning - not sitting on a chair while some guy talks.

1-800-869-3011 x244

Call Andre to sign-up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mike, will we get a chance to use a steam cleaner on the interior or demo one?

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Deltafire View Post

Mike, will we get a chance to use a steam cleaner on the interior or demo one?
    For sure!

We'll do steam cleaners and hot water extractors, engine detailing, glass polishing, headlight restoration, tons of procedures that make for the most well rounded hands-on class you can find.

Off topic, I have secured a VERY special car for this class. This will be the second class in the almost 10 years I've been here at Autogeek that the students will get this opportunity.

Picture as soon as I can get to them...

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome Mike! Can’t wait!!!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Deltafire View Post
    Awesome Mike! Can’t wait!!!

Hi Detafire,

I'll be sending out the Important Information email tomorrow to everyone signed up for this class. Be sure to read it as there is a LOT of important information.

Starting tomorrow we will be setting up the training garage for this class and starting on Wednesday, some VERY COOL CARS will be arriving for you and everyone else to work on.

This class is going to be a blast!

PLUS - we have an ORIGINAL SINGLE STAGE PAINT car that you are everyone else will get to do the #7 Rub Out on! Great learning experience and we are the ONLY game in town when it comes to this technique. Anyone else that ever covers it will have to basically copy us.

I will also be sharing all the rest of the cars for this class, really cool stuff...

Stay tuned...

5. Likes axel06 liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Mike!

Mike Phillips

***Update***

So happy to announce this class is SOLD OUT!

And check out all the cool cars this class is going to get to work on!

Training Cars for the May 2018 Detailing Class at Autogeek

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12