autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2017 Schedule for All Autogeek Detailing Classes

Any California events one day?
    Back to the full-time grind.

Mike Phillips

Re: 2017 Schedule for All Autogeek Detailing Classes

Quote Originally Posted by cleanmycorolla View Post

Any California events one day?

A one day class doesn't work for our business model so there will not be any one day classes.

My own comment would be after teaching 2-3 day classes now for years, you don't want to miss out on day 2 of the class.

First of all - We might not get through all the cars and tools on day 1 - so day 2 picks up where day 1 leaves off.

Second of all - I do a brain dump on both days. You will never see or hear what I teach in my classes anywhere else unless someone takes my class and then shares it second-hand.

So seriously, if a person wants to go to day 1 they want and need to go to day 2 even if they don't think they do.

Besides all that, we're not travelling all over the country teaching one-day classes. That's a losing business model.

As for holding a class in California, just today I put in a request for the names and locations for all Autogeek vendors, that is the companies that we sell products for on the AG store.

I like to give our vendors the opportunity to host a class just like you see Lake Country doing in a few weeks in Wisconsin and SONAX did last year in Indianapolis.

Besides that anyone can contact me if they have a facility they think will work to host a class, I wrote out the requirements in this thread,

Requirements to host an Autogeek's Roadshow Class

I also have this in a PDF file that I can e-mail to anyone that requests it.

Just send an e-mail to

Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net

Great questions, thank you for asking them!