autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

The training cars for the 2016 May Competition Ready 3-day Detailing Class

The training cars for the 2016 May Competition Ready 3-day Detailing Class

I've created individual thread for every car that is used for our classes but this one is to show them all in a single thread because this is POWERFUL.

There's no other class in the world where you get to learn how to use ALL the cool polishers on the market but the classes we hold here in Stuart, Florida three times a year.

The May class is SOLD OUT! The next class is September 23rd, 24th and 25th and if you want to take your IDA Skill Validation testing and certification then you need to make plans to be here on Monday, September 26th.

If you're attending the May class here's just some of the cars you're going to get to work on!

1959 Cadillac = Training Car for the May 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class!

1937 Chevy Coupe - - Training Car for the May 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class!

1972 GTO Convertible Training Car for the May Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Classes

1965 Mustang Fastback - Training Car for the May 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class!

1962 Buick Invicta - Training Car for the May Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Classes

1934 Chevy Master Deluxe Streetrod - Training Car for the May 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class!

1966 Ford Fairlane - Training Car for the May 2016 Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class!

1973 Mercury Cougar Convertible Training Car for the May Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Classes

1956 Buick Special - Training Car for the May Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Classes

1965 Pontiac GTO - Training Car for the May Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Classes

2006 Ford F250 Super Duty Training Car for the May Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Classes

2006 Ford F250 Super Duty

2006 Jaguar XJ8 Training Car for the May Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Classes

2006 Jaguar XJ8

More cars, more tools, more products than any other detailing class!

The above cars are just for learning the art of polishing paint. We'll be going over these tools and each tool gets it's own car.

• FLEX XC 7 Free spinning 15mm orbital polisher
    • FLEX 3401 XC Gear-drive 8mm orbital polisher
    • Porter Cable 7424XP 8mm orbital polisher
    • RUPES BigFoot 21 – 21mm free spinning orbital polisher
    • RUPES BigFoot 15 – 15mm free spinning orbital polisher
    • Griot’s Garage BOSS G21 – 21mm free spinning orbital polisher
    • Griot’s Garage BOSS G15 – 15mm free spinning orbital polisher
    • Griot’s Garage 6” – 8mm free spinning orbital polisher
    • Meguiar’s MT300 8mm free spinning orbital polisher
    • Cyclo Polisher - 15mm orbital polisher

That's a LOT of tools and a LOT of hands-on, real-world experience. I also have modern daily drivers that will be here to learn how to do

High Quality Production Detailing

Plus

• Glass polishing
    • Wet sanding by hand and machine
    • Steam Cleaners
    • Hot Water Extractors
    • Headlight restoration
    • Engine detailing
    • Rock chip repair
    • And more...

If you're reading this and you're attending the May class and you have NOT joined the AutogeekOnline.net forum then please click the link below and get joined up!

Click here to join the AutogeekOnline Detailing Discussion Forum

The May class starts at 7:30am sharp on Friday, May 6th!

See you here!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The training cars for the 2016 May Competition Ready 3-day Detailing Class

Wow Mike, lots of beautiful cars, the May Competition Ready class is in for a real treat!

Post Thanks / Like

wow this is great.. so blessed to be apart of this historic class, cant wait to meet the class, wow such wonderful pics mike, you always just keep raising the bar!!!! i wont be able to sleep as already i cant stop thinking about making them put the sun down!!!

Mike Phillips

***Update***

Three more cars added to the line-up of cars for the May Class.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't pick which one I love the most!!!!! But I'll really can't wait to get down there and learn from THE BEST in the business.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Coachswp View Post

Can't pick which one I love the most!!!!!

I agree. My favorite is the 1937 Chevy Coupe but they will all make great cars to learn,

The art of polishing paint

The Ford Truck and the Jaguar are actually for learning production detailing because it's as important if not more important than learning show car detailing just depending on what you want to focus on.

Post Thanks / Like

cant wait, lets buff till my fingers bleed .......

Mike Phillips

***Bump***

This class starts this Friday at 7:30am!

Cars start arriving tomorrow! I'll take some pictures as they arrive.

Post Thanks / Like

Holy cow, great cars for the class, Mike!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Holy cow, great cars for the class, Mike!

I don't have pictures of it yet but I also have a GREEN 1956 Buick Special for this class.

One of these days I'll have to create a thread with ALL the cars that have gone through our classes here at Autogeek since I came here from Meguiar's in 2009. I can't count how many but I know it's a LOT!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast