autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

1967 Plymouth Satellite Convertible - Training Car for the 2016 September Competition Ready Detailing Class

1967 Plymouth Satellite Convertible - Training Car for the 2016 September Competition Ready Detailing Class

1967 Plymouth Satellite Convertible

This is one of two Plymouth Muscle Cars this class will get to work on here at Autogeek's Competition Ready 3-Day Detailing Class.

This September class is SOLD OUT!

The next class is in February... more info here...

Next 3-Day Competition Ready Detail Class - February 17th, 18th, 19th

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 1967 Plymouth Satellite Convertible - Training Car for the 2016 September Competition Ready Detailing Class

Man you get some cool cars to work on...love the old school Cragar S/S look on that MOPAR

Mike Phillips

Re: 1967 Plymouth Satellite Convertible - Training Car for the 2016 September Competition Ready Detailing Class

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post

Man you get some cool cars to work on...love the old school Cragar S/S look on that MOPAR

I work at it. Been working at it all my life.

It starts with doing good work yourself so you earn the trust of others. By the word others I mean our local network of car guys who own these cars.

I also like having the best detailing classes in the world. Personally, I think I would be disappointed if I paid good money to learn the art and craft of car detailing and it didn't include what we include here at Autogeek in little old Stuart, Florida.

The majority of people that attend our classes are flying in from all over the country and the world and we like to make sure everyone has a great time and learns a LOT!

Our boat detailing classes aren't to shabby either...

Marine 31 Boat Detailing Class - Saturday February 4th, 2017

We also encourage all our students to become members of our forum and share their experience. I'm happy to say the testimonies, and there are lots of them, are ALL positive.

And even better... the people that attend our 3-day class have the best chance of being on the second season of our TV show - Competition Ready. This includes having,

1. Their name
    2. Their company name
    3. Number of years in business

as a graphic next to them when they appear on TV.

Like this...

Pretty cool deal and I don't think there's a better game around anywhere...