autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Autogeek's Show Car Garage New Product Showcase - Optimum Hyper Compound

Bump

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytman View Post

I know there were several in the thread who had questions about using a DA with this new technology compound. Since you mentioned the owner purchasing a DA, can I assume a DA was used some with the optimum spray products?
    The Hyper-Polish and Hyper-Compound can both be used with DA Polishers. I just got off the phone with Dr. David Ghodoussi and at the launch of these products there was some slight micro-marring on soft paints when used with a DA but since then both formulas have been improved to overcome this common problem with all abrasive products used with a DA polisher.

I've included them as recommended products in my first e-book for use with DA Polishers along with other DA approved compounds and polishes.

As far as what the owner used? He had already purchased some Wolfgang products I think in a PC Kit and I think that's what he was going to use. I met him at the Barrett-Jackson auction in West Palm Beach while I was working on The Black Night and when I told him I was looking for something cool with a flat hood for the video he offered his truck.

That's some of the most beautiful paint I've ever seen. Sort of odd you haven't seen the fella since huh?

Bill
    He's around, last time I spoke with him he was having some health issues and was out of the game for a while.

Mike Phillips

Bump
    Sorry for the delay... super busy on some very hot projects... very little time for forum participation for right now...

Post Thanks / Like

Wow. That was really great.. Amazing...

Post Thanks / Like

After experimenting with the Megs twins over the weekend on my wifes car(just the rear deck lid to dial in a system), and experiencing the super short work time I got with 105, I'd be interested to try this stuff!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123