autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: How To Apply A Carnauba Finishing Wax By Hand With The Straight-Line Technique

thanks mike for doing these videos..autogeek couldnt have piced a better person to do these...keep up the great work!
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: How To Apply A Carnauba Finishing Wax By Hand With The Straight-Line Technique

Theres something about Mike Phillips and a jar of Souveran that just screams "life is indeed good, very good" !

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek View Post
    Theres something about Mike Phillips and a jar of Souveran that just screams "life is indeed good, very good" !

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by agpatel View Post
    Nice video, one thing if I could recommend anything would be to have lower res versions. Sometimes they take forever to load and buffer. But that has not much to do with this one but all of them. Would be helpful to people with lower broadband connections like I have at my apartment (1.5 Mb/s)
    Im not sure of how fast my broadband connection is, but I dont have a problem with the video loading, I have a problem with the video completely stopping somewhere in the middle. It never starts back up and restarting or trying to rewind or fast fowarding it doesnt help. I have yet to see a full version of a video on this site, I get around a 1/4-1/2 of each one.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Little OCD View Post
    Im not sure of how fast my broadband connection is, but I dont have a problem with the video loading, I have a problem with the video completely stopping somewhere in the middle. It never starts back up and restarting or trying to rewind or fast fowarding it doesnt help. I have yet to see a full version of a video on this site, I get around a 1/4-1/2 of each one.
    Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass this onto Yancy...

Keep in mind that right now as I type everyone is working on setting up for Detail Fest, this place is like a Bee's Hive of activity and we won't be able to get to any changes or improvements till after Detail Fest sometime next week but we do appreciate the feedback...

There's a learning curve to everything...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Little OCD View Post
    Loads up and starts at a decent speed but goes for few min then stops and have to click play to get it going again for another 30-45 sec or so. If i let it buffer for a few min it gets a little further but stops again. Using firefox btw.

Mike Phillips

Loads up and starts at a decent speed but goes for few min then stops and have to click play to get it going again for another 30-45 sec or so. If i let it buffer for a few min it gets a little further but stops again. Using firefox btw.

Could it be a lot of people clicking and watching the videos all at the same time?

Post Thanks / Like

Plays fine in Chrome

Post Thanks / Like

I was just able to watch the full video of "how to remove swirls" that is posted at the bottom of "today's post's" page. No stalling, stuttering, and breaks in the movie. Im not sure what would cause the problems.

Post Thanks / Like

Worked out fine for me with my Firefox 3.6.2, maybe its just people watching it at the same time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast