Hello Everyone,

My name is Alex and I am the owner of AAA Auto Spa in Toronto, Canada and we decided to add a brief instruction here to help new detailers find the right product and follow the correct path when cleaning interior of any car and basically shampoo or steam cleaning the interior.

What We Used:

1)Wolfgang Interior Shampoo
Wolfgang Interior Shampoo

2)Optima Steamer
or You can use Mytee S-300H Tempo Heated Carpet & Upholstery Extractor (Mytee S-300H Tempo Heated Carpet Extractor, carpet cleaning machine)

Just a heads up that in this video we used Optima steamer which is very expensive for beginners to purchase and it is not necessary, instead you may use Mytee S-300H Tempo Heated Carpet & Upholstery Extractor which costs about 750$ and does the same job and much cheaper compared to steam machine (10,000$)

Steps To Follow:

1) Remove every items out of your car including floor mats
2)place them on a clean surface
3)Use a pressure washer for rubber mats to remove all dirt and grime before starting the process of vacuuming
4)Use a heavy duty vacuum to remove all dirt and derbies from the interior floor and floor mats
5)Use a brush to remove the unwanted derbies and dirt
6)Now you can apply the Wolfgang Interior Shampoo and let it sit for 1 minute at least
7)Use a scrubbing brush to clean the carpet
8)Now it's time to use Mytee S-300H Tempo Heated Carpet & Upholstery Extractor or Steam machine if you have one

NOTE: If you have a high pressure steamer like mine you don't need to use pressure washer or hand brush
Please check the video

If you have any question please do not hesitate to ask, Happy to help.

Thank you

AAA Auto Spa Toronto