autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: Review of the NEW Turtle Wax Ceramic Spray Coating (Hybrid Solutions) !!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Baldone View Post
    Pan. I love your YouTube videos and all..... But isn't linking a full blown video review of a product not sold at Autogeek a direct violation of forum rules?
    Heheh no worries, I always try to follow the forum guidelines. I met the AutoGeek folks during the Turtle Wax launch event, and knew they would carry the Hybrid Solutions line, hence why there is no issue in posting this.

Thanks for the kind words about my videos by the way. I really work hard to produce them, so it's nice to see them being appreciated.

2. Likes KBsToy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: Review of the NEW Turtle Wax Ceramic Spray Coating (Hybrid Solutions) !!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeVee View Post
    No! That's the cool part. Just wash after use, and reuse.

That is great news.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    One thing to keep an eye on is to see if this spray coating fizzles out like Mothers CMX which was hyped up pretty well for being long lasting.
    I’m with Guz on this one. I jumped on the CMX bandwagon and it did not live up to the hype. Turtle Wax has been on a roll recently so I’m cautiously optimistic.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boosteddub69 View Post
    I’m with Gus on this one. I jumped on the CMX bandwagon and it did not live up to the hype. Turtle Wax has been on a roll recently so I’m cautiously optimistic.
    The thing is though, they have a very recent history of great products with the ICE line up, so there's no reason to thing they're going down, they're trending UPVideo: Review of the NEW Turtle Wax Ceramic Spray Coating (Hybrid Solutions) !!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    One thing to keep an eye on is to see if this spray coating fizzles out like Mothers CMX which was hyped up pretty well for being long lasting.
    I will quote myself but this doesn't look to be game changing. Unless using it in full sun is the selling point. Looks like it could find its way to the Mothers CMX category. I am personally not a fan of these torture tests but feel free to check this one out.

7. Likes PaulMys, boosteddub69 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What’s the difference between this and something like Bead Master?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leon Sidursky View Post
    What’s the difference between this and something like Bead Master?
    Durability, plain and simple and while I'm at it I'll add self cleaning abilities, all in favor of either TW product compared to Beadmaker. That said, BM is so inexpensive that using it every other wash isn't an issue Video: Review of the NEW Turtle Wax Ceramic Spray Coating (Hybrid Solutions) !!Video: Review of the NEW Turtle Wax Ceramic Spray Coating (Hybrid Solutions) !!

10. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok. I’m just getting back into all the new products in the past 2-3 years and trying to catch up. Some of the stuff I read about Bead Maker seemed to be pretty good but I don’t remember how long ago they were posted. So the new thing is ceramic spray coatings? Seems like quite a few companies are going that way.

Post Thanks / Like

Beadmaker is a GREAT product, just use it to its strengths and it's all good but these new Turtle Wax products are the "real deal"Video: Review of the NEW Turtle Wax Ceramic Spray Coating (Hybrid Solutions) !!Video: Review of the NEW Turtle Wax Ceramic Spray Coating (Hybrid Solutions) !!

13. Likes Leon Sidursky liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just for fun ... I copied this text from Turtle Wax on Facebook:

We’re loving the buzz about NEW Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating! We designed this product to compliment fan-favorite ICE Seal N Shine and created it to solve some of the detailers’ pain points with SNS. The difference-makers in the Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating product include:

- Easy on, easy off product application even in direct sunlight & high humidity – amazing results on paint, metal, plastic & glass in minutes

- Chemical resistant, but designed for real-world application so it lasts up to 12 months when applied per the directions on the bottle (cure time is important here – AND don’t apply your 2nd coat until after the first coat cured for 24 hours)

- Increased depth of paint color, gloss & shine

We’re not going to lie, if you want a chemical resistant product, ICE Seal N Shine is your go to, but if you want the complete package – from ease of use, to durability to a high-gloss shine, Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating is our pick!
    Don M
    2017 Camaro 2LT
    376 RWHP, 6-Speed manual

15. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, PaulMys liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast