autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Video: 2019 CAR DETAILING PRODUCTS AWARDS !!

Hi guys,

An important one this week! My third annual car detailing products awards! Find out my top picks in each category. I'm lucky enough to be able to test hundreds and hundreds of products each year and some are better than others.

Enjoy the video!

In English:

In French:

2. Thanks KBsToy thanked for this post
    Likes KBsToy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: 2019 CAR DETAILING PRODUCTS AWARDS !!

Nice video Pan and I commented in the YouTube section but while I'm here I'd just like to say I'm surprised Meg's HCW even made the cut! I mean I recently used Sonax Seal and Shine and that blows it away to never be heard from ever again....IMOVideo: 2019 CAR DETAILING PRODUCTS AWARDS !!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

It’s nice to see so many products discussed for those that haven’t followed certain categories. Overall, there’s entertainment value, albeit a lot of the same brands are always brought up whereas many others I guess were never tested.

Some categories do seem to be blurred though. Spray Wax and Sealant for instance... BM and SNS could easily have been in the spray wax category... or TW Spray Wax, OCW could have been in the Sealant category (yes they both have a tiny bit of carnauba in it but so does SNS). Therefore it’s hard to tell the criteria of the groupings other than to just give shout outs and higher ranking to certain products he clearly likes a lot (BM, SNS).

SiO2 Spray and Coating Lite (see: CanCoat) also does this to lesser extent.

5. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

These are simply my top picks based on my personal experience with the products. Anyone is free to have their own top picks, that is totally normal. I don't think no two people have the same exact preferences for every product category. The market is flooded with good products and brands these days, we are lucky as enthusiasts. More competition means more pressure on the companies to come up with innovative products, better quality and more competitive prices (hopefully lol).

Although I test hundreds and hundreds of products from different brands each year, there are still many brands I have yet to discover. That's the fun part of my YouTube experience. And I report my best and favourite findings to my viewers, in hopes of helping to guide them as best I can.

7. Likes Klasse Act, acuRAS82 liked this post