autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

I Can't Believe I Got The Stains Out Of This Carpet... Never Been Cleaned in 20+ years

2. Likes Jim w liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I Can't Believe I Got The Stains Out Of This Carpet... Never Been Cleaned in 20+ years

Excellent video and work! A complete turnaround for that interior. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I Can't Believe I Got The Stains Out Of This Carpet... Never Been Cleaned in 20+ years

Excellent turnaround!!! What extractor did you wife buy you?
    '03 Corvette Z06

Post Thanks / Like

I use a very similar process with FOLEX and love it. I also just use a shop vac for extraction.

"Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

Post Thanks / Like

Amazing to say the least. Awesome work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Paul A. View Post
    Excellent video and work! A complete turnaround for that interior. Thanks for sharing that with us.
    Thanks a lot! I always hate feeling like I could have done more but with some of these jobs you have to get out before you over invest time and the payout isn't worth it any longer.

8. Likes dcjredline liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WRAPT C5Z06 View Post
    Excellent turnaround!!! What extractor did you wife buy you?
    She got me a nice Sandia I've had my eye on! Hoping it is a lot better than my current equipment

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dcjredline View Post
    I use a very similar process with FOLEX and love it. I also just use a shop vac for extraction.

Please tell me more on your process because that looks amazing. Especially what looks like grease spots

Post Thanks / Like

I do the same process you do, inside the car obviously I dont soak down the carpets but for these I vacuumed them, got them nice and wet with low pressure water NOT SOAKED DOWN, sprayed very liberally the FOLEX, drill brush (yellow), power washer rinse, shop vac, then let dry. These results arent real common LOL. Interior of cars I do about the same as above without the initial wet down. The drill brush sure saves a ton of elbow grease...Ill have to take your advice on the pressure sprayer too and hopefully save some more!
    "Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels