autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cleaning The Dirtiest Car Interior Ever!

Quote Originally Posted by tacohaul View Post
    Impressive video. I recommended it to my peers.
    Appreciate it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    Awesome work and video!

The 303 APC seems great. But IME different chemicals desolves different kind of dirt and contaminants. So to assist the steamer and extractor it good be a good thing to have different kind of based cleaners. For an example a citrus based degreaser and protein stain remover are a couple. If you look at Meguiars detailer line you can see they have different kind of products for different kind of interior dirt. It's not that something else don't work it's just that certain chemicals is more effective on certain dirt and stains. And this is just a friendly suggestion. A citrus based degreaser is often awesome on carpets where you have your feet at. It's good to desolve oils and winter grime as road salt and that desolves and gets into the vehical from your shoes.

Really liked your video and it was great filmed and edited. So will look at some more videos from you and subscribe to your channel.

LOL at the customers wife with getting into the van with the red wine glass LOL. Can only imagine what kind of imagined thoughts that runned through your head LOL.

/ Tony
    The funny part was the whole comment section blew up about the wine and it was hilarious to read! Good call on the cleaner solvents... didn't think of them that way. I have been switching to the Chemical Guys Citrus clean and recently tried LA Awesome on a job and both seemed to work better than 303. 303 was always my go to but the CG has been more efficient and I have been love the CG silk shine.

Thanks for the sub! Each video I have been trying to improve my process and angles as well.

3. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I normally shy away from videos of cleaning/detailing because they are so poorly done. In this case I'm very glad I watched your video to see the miraculous transformation you performed on the interior of that dirt pit. It was very well done and I was glued to the screen watching you do the impossible. I can't even imagine the number of hours, towels, and gallons of APC you went through.

You deserve a medal!
    Rick....now in North Texas

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RTexasF View Post
    I normally shy away from videos of cleaning/detailing because they are so poorly done. In this case I'm very glad I watched your video to see the miraculous transformation you performed on the interior of that dirt pit. It was very well done and I was glued to the screen watching you do the impossible. I can't even imagine the number of hours, towels, and gallons of APC you went through.

You deserve a medal!
    Thanks man! Yeah it was intense and the cleanup after was hazmat suit worthy! I was cursing like crazy because I didn't have drill brushes or a real extractor yet. The drill brush alone in my last job was a game changer. I'm slowly but surely trying to improve and acquire the tools to do a better job each time.

Post Thanks / Like

Just checked out your latest dirty to clean video and I have a question. How do you clean seatbelts?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12