AG brands....Video: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax VS Turtle Wax Seal N Shine VS Mothers CMX !!Video: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax VS Turtle Wax Seal N Shine VS Mothers CMX !!

What I consider "AG brands" would be Mckee's and Pinnacle, not Meg's and Mother's, right?

As far as the test itself, well, it's right there for you, what's the problem...well other than the fact that a brand noone here really respects CRUSHED IT (most of loved their Endura Tire Coating though!!) Speaking of that, how many of us have not only endorsed TW Endura Tire Coating when it was available but continue to, I know I did and do and I'm certainly not the only one, that's for sure but in the years since, never got a warning for it and this was before AG was bought out by whomever its owner is now.

So let's be correct, these aren't AG brands, just brands that AG sells, just like OTC stores do, not to mention these are HUGE companies that sell far more product OTC than here on AG, just sayin'Video: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax VS Turtle Wax Seal N Shine VS Mothers CMX !!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk