autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax VS Turtle Wax Seal N Shine VS Mothers CMX !!

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Well he shoots the video for his channel, he just chose to post it here, that's all. He's doing something right when you look at his subscribers, same as Scott from Dallas Paint Correction and Luxury Microfibers, he started small and has blown up due to coming out with own take on products, along with his "unique" take on products and processes Video: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax VS Turtle Wax Seal N Shine VS Mothers CMX !!Video: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax VS Turtle Wax Seal N Shine VS Mothers CMX !!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    You can’t compare Scott to this... Scott is completely independent to any of this. That’s 1 thing that no 1 can take away from him. You’ve never seen Scott do a shameless plug on this forum for the sole purpose of generating views.

Zero contribution to this forum outside of the occasional shameless plug...

2. Likes custmsprty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax VS Turtle Wax Seal N Shine VS Mothers CMX !!

Just comparing their massive subscriptions and btw, here's your comparing of products instead of just a singular line, does he get credit for this? I'd love to see Scott drop vids here but he wouldn't and can't do it anyways since he has his own product line now. That said, Apex has reviewed his products and I haven't heard him say one bad word about anything from DPC yetVideo: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax VS Turtle Wax Seal N Shine VS Mothers CMX !!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Pan - why didn’t you do a water test after initial application? Unless I missed something you jumped to Super Clean and then did the first water test. Just curious on your approach as that would represent real life conditions most realistically and allow the products to showcase themselves as intended (eg prior to being subjective to harsh chemicals)

Thanks for doing this video - you always out a lot of effort into them.

Thanks
    ScottH

Post Thanks / Like

Autopia is the correct site for discussing a product not sold on AG. The mention of a product not sold here should not be punished unless you are reviewing it. Pan knows the rules, but it’s up to AG to enforce their rules. Who knows maybe he pays AG for the right to post his videos here?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Autopia is the correct site for discussing a product not sold on AG. The mention of a product not sold here should not be punished unless you are reviewing it. Pan knows the rules, but it’s up to AG to enforce their rules. Who knows maybe he pays AG for the right to post his videos here?
    Heheh, no I don't pay AG. In fact, they should think of paying me one day for sales I probably help generate by showing cool products in action... .

This is just entertainment guys, I can't believe this has generated 3 pages of comments.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Pan - why didn’t you do a water test after initial application? Unless I missed something you jumped to Super Clean and then did the first water test. Just curious on your approach as that would represent real life conditions most realistically and allow the products to showcase themselves as intended (eg prior to being subjective to harsh chemicals)

Thanks for doing this video - you always out a lot of effort into them.

Thanks
    ScottH
    Hi Scott,

I did present the initial water behaviour prior to applying the sealants, so we get a view of the baseline performance, i.e. slow sheeting on an unprotected surface, but yeah I could have also done a water test after the sealants were applied and before the chemical tests. I'm always open to constructive criticism like this and always want to improve my content so I'll take note. That being said, thanks for watching!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    You can’t compare Scott to this... Scott is completely independent to any of this. That’s 1 thing that no 1 can take away from him. You’ve never seen Scott do a shameless plug on this forum for the sole purpose of generating views.

Zero contribution to this forum outside of the occasional shameless plug...

Ah there you are! I kind of missed your BS! Ain't nothing like garbage straight from the Eldorado himself. Hahahah. Always entertaining. The simple fact you take some time to come in my posts and be the internet troll that you are still mesmerizes me.

Now. What will you come up with next?

Post Thanks / Like

Video: Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax VS Turtle Wax Seal N Shine VS Mothers CMX !!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeVee View Post
    Ah there you are! I kind of missed your BS! Ain't nothing like garbage straight from the Eldorado himself. Hahahah. Always entertaining. The simple fact you take some time to come in my posts and be the internet troll that you are still mesmerizes me.

Now. What will you come up with next?
    Is that you, Pam?

Just pointing out the truth.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeVee View Post
    Heheh, no I don't pay AG. In fact, they should think of paying me one day for sales I probably help generate by showing cool products in action... .
    Riiiiiight. Because you’re not trying to benefit your own views by posting here; and because AG needs your tests that show TW outperforming AG brands in fictional-world chemical tests. They owe you big $$$.

11. Likes Eldorado2k, custmsprty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone mentioned the orbital buffer from that other store? That seems to ruffle some feathers around here. I know rules are rules, but the “freedom” restrictions gives the site a commie feel to it. That said, I hope I don’t get my wrist slapped anytime soon. And I predict this thread will get locked this very day.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast