autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: 10-month ceramic coating update! + Chemical torture test!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeVee View Post
    I will try and stay polite here, as I can feel the continued attacks on your part and quite frankly, I have had enough.
    What attacks? Can you quote said “attacks”? I’d love to see what I’m accused of.

Just like the time you repeatedly said I referred to myself as “senior member” during your wild rant over nothing... When did I ever say anything of that sort? Never. Same way no ones “attacking” you.

Post Thanks / Like

I don’t follow your youtube channel, but is there a possibility you’ve got me mistaken for someone else who’s giving you a hard time on there? If so I can assure you it isn’t me because if it was you’d recognize my name. It’s the only thing I can think of because there’s just no way someone can be so triggered after not even talking to someone for over a month. What’s your deal? Why so emotional over nothing?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    What attacks? Can you quote said “attacks”? I’d love to see what I’m accused of.

Just like the time you repeatedly said I referred to myself as “senior member” during your wild rant over nothing... When did I ever say anything of that sort? Never. Same way no ones “attacking” you.
    Here you go again. When will you ever stop? You didn't get your lesson from the Bead Maker thread... You tone and the way you write is enough to make anybody understand that you're simply looking to poke people and stir controversy where there is none.

You could have simply said "Hey thanks for actually answering the question I asked you" but nope, you have to continue being the Mr Negativity you're become famous for. I just don't know what it is about you... You're the only one that generates these reactions from people. Just look at some other comments... There's always crap when you start putting your nose where you're not welcome... Don't you even notice that? You're the ONLY ONE that generates and spreads negativity.

Nobody asked you to come on my threads and run your mouth. I just don't get it. You have some sort of childish fixation for wanting to pick on me... If you remember, I never went looking for you in ANY thread. You're the one that started pocking me in my own threads. I ignored you for a while, as I don't like trolls. In this thread, I tried to answer your question despite my own better judgment, and look where this has lead us. AGAIN.

When are you ever going to stop? What sick pleasure do you get out of continuously getting into confrontations with people? It's frightening. You have some sort of deeply rooted passive aggressiveness, or some form of mental illness that I urge you to seek help for. It's not healthy. How can you go through your days just wanting confrontation or picking on people just to cause reactions? And demanding challenges like a 5 year old..???

The fact that you can never be happy and just move on says a lot. A simple "thanks" could have been a way for you to prove that you're not out to cause tensions.

And now, for act 2 of the Eldorado2K response ladies and gentlemen...

4. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I don’t follow your youtube channel, but is there a possibility you’ve got me mistaken for someone else who’s giving you a hard time on there? If so I can assure you it isn’t me because if it was you’d recognize my name. It’s the only thing I can think of because there’s just no way someone can be so triggered after not even talking to someone for over a month. What’s your deal? Why so emotional over nothing?
    There you go, again with the nonsense about my channel. It's a good thing you don't follow my channel, I don't accept internet trolls there. And it's doing better than ever actually. Already close to a quarter million subscribers (that's 250,000 people who actually care) and 24 million views. And nobody has ever been as passive aggressive as you can be on that platform, despite YouTube being known for having many trolls and people who just live in negativity with their unhappy lives.

I'm a happy guy in life, and my 400 videos clearly demonstrate that. And for all of those who have met me in real life at car shows like SEMA, they know I'm genuinely passionate about detailing.

What bothers me about you is that you always swoop in looking or demanding responses and writing in a way that you try and make a mockery out of me or trying to belittle me, when you don't know me and you said yourself you don't follow my channel, so you have absolutely no clue the level of production and the quality of the content I bring to my audience who appreciates what I do. You might not like it, and that's ok. You don't have to act like an ass though.

And again, I can't wrap my head around the reason why you even bother putting your 2 cents in my threads, where you aren't welcome. And certainly not welcome by acting the way you do.

Have I ever swooped in to YOUR threads talking crap? No. Because I have more respect for people than that.

6. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Now I take into account these are companies trying to sell me stuff but every detail site I go to recommends topping. PBMG, ESOTERIC, DI, also most coating manufacturers recommend it (also recognize the want to sell product) but if this what’s recommended buy the people who buy and sell it? Wouldn’t you want a durability test with its intended use? Do you not too your coatings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't think you understood my point. It's perfectly fine to top a coating with whatever, and suggested, but that's not was the topic was about. It was about the durability of the coating, not of the toppers. So, while it's good to top coatings, it defeats the purpose of reviewing the durability of a coating while doing also topping it with something.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RZJZA80 View Post
    I don't think you understood my point. It's perfectly fine to top a coating with whatever, and suggested, but that's not was the topic was about. It was about the durability of the coating, not of the toppers. So, while it's good to top coatings, it defeats the purpose of reviewing the durability of a coating while doing also topping it with something.
    No I get you want to know durability of the coating by itself. I don’t think you quite understand. Pan never said this was a strict cquk3 durability test. This is his personal vehichle. Would you coat your personal vehichle then use as a test donkey. He never said he was not going to top. Just giving us a personal update on real world usage on his vehichle. I personally don’t care how long the coating lasts buy itself as I will top. 75-85% of most geeks who coat their car will top. This showing durability of coating how most people will use. In fact beadmaker probably adds less protection to coating than most sio2 toppers out their. If I buy a car for commuting I do not care of the gas mileage it gets at 120 miles an hour. That is not how I intend to use. To get the info you want I would check out the Guz or loaches post as I believe one of them is using CQUK3 without topping it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    No I get you want to know durability of the coating by itself. I don’t think you quite understand. Pan never said this was a strict cquk3 durability test. This is his personal vehichle. Would you coat your personal vehichle then use as a test donkey. He never said he was not going to top. Just giving us a personal update on real world usage on his vehichle. I personally don’t care how long the coating lasts buy itself as I will top. 75-85% of most geeks who coat their car will top. This showing durability of coating how most people will use. In fact beadmaker probably adds less protection to coating than most sio2 toppers out their. If I buy a car for commuting I do not care of the gas mileage it gets at 120 miles an hour. That is not how I intend to use. To get the info you want I would check out the Guz or loaches post as I believe one of them is using CQUK3 without topping it.

You fully understood the point of my video. So refreshing to read! You sir get my point. I don't like having to justify my videos, as I feel that's like a producer having to justify why a program was aired on TV... The viewer has the choice to either watch or not to watch. Can you imagine if the producer had to respond to every viewer demanding explanation after explanation? I would make TV programming unbearable to watch...

And you're right. My car is not a test mule just to satisfy some people's desire to see god knows what results. I take care of my car, and yes that includes applying toppers, as most people who have coatings (and who are enthusiasts or pros) would do. I already went to the extent of not having a topper for the past two months prior to the video and also doing a pre-wash with Optimum Power Clean before the video, and again Power Clean in the video, to remove any possible left over residue of a topper and I didn't even have to do that. Yet somehow, some still feel the need to criticize. It's impossible to please everyone watching. It's the nature of things.

But anyhow, thanks for expressing your opinion. Your were spot on!

Have a great day.

10. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Damn, I'm out of popcorn, time for some Totino pizza rollsVideo: 10-month ceramic coating update!  + Chemical torture test!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

12. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeVee View Post
    In this week's video, I give you a 10-month ceramic coating update so we can evaluate its durability and I also submit the coating to a chemical torture test!
    This is what I'm going by. There's no mention of toppers here, only to evaluate the durability of a ceramic coating. The written introduction should explain what is in the video, so if it does not, it's misleading.

And no, I don't watch the videos.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't watch the videos, LOLVideo: 10-month ceramic coating update!  + Chemical torture test!Video: 10-month ceramic coating update!  + Chemical torture test!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

15. Thanks Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast