autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: How to clean rubber mats!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomkirby View Post
    Talking about WT-mats so I will ask all. I have them in brown and gray and my issue is the areas of wear tend to show lighter color due to scuffing. I have the WT-tech protectant and it does not bring back the original color. Any else have the same issue or better treatment product. And for the record I hate slick mats.

Curious
    This method works great and leaves absolute zero slickness.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    McKee’s Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator. Don’t even have to scrub. Just spray on, let dwell, wipe off tons of grime.

Leaves rubber matts looking and feeling nourished without applying any kind of slick or greasy dressings. Naturally.

2. Likes vincec liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So let me get this straight, You get to disagree with him and correct his method... But when anyone else does it it’s because we must be part of the so called group of people here that just don’t like him “plain and simple”
    I'm not disagreeing with him, but rather stating what I use on my WeatherTech mats...products made by the mfg especially for THEIR product, a rather rogue move surely but sometimes you've gotta put your neck out there and take a chance!

I also stated I've carwash soap to clean them as well, additionally I've used 303 Tire and Rubber cleaner too and don't always dress them because they don't need to be done everytime because the product developed for THEIR own product works so well.

Video: How to clean rubber mats!Video: How to clean rubber mats!Video: How to clean rubber mats!Video: How to clean rubber mats!Video: How to clean rubber mats!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Yes but the mats now looks Ashy. Look at the towel the dye is now from the mat is now on the towel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I'm not disagreeing with him, but rather stating what I use on my WeatherTech mats...products made by the mfg especially for THEIR product, a rather rogue move surely but sometimes you've gotta put your neck out there and take a chance!

I also stated I've carwash soap to clean them as well, additionally I've used 303 Tire and Rubber cleaner too and don't always dress them because they don't need to be done everytime because the product developed for THEIR own product works so well.

Video: How to clean rubber mats!Video: How to clean rubber mats!Video: How to clean rubber mats!Video: How to clean rubber mats!Video: How to clean rubber mats!

Yea, we could tell from all your yelling...

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    These products are made to work with the mats THEY make and there's NO WAY in hell they going to sell a protectant for the mats that's going to put the buying public in danger, surely!

Post Thanks / Like

Aren't CAPS yelling...Video: How to clean rubber mats!Video: How to clean rubber mats!Video: How to clean rubber mats!

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

STOP FIGHTING Y'ALL GEEZ. 10 MINS TIME OUT!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Video: How to clean rubber mats!

Quote Originally Posted by ClearVue18 View Post
    Yes but the mats now looks Ashy. Look at the towel the dye is now from the mat is now on the towel
    Those matts are garbage rubber matts. Excuse me bro but I’m in California and I’ve never touched any RubberTech Matts or any high quality rubber matts because no one out here uses them. We use our carpeted matts out here.Video: How to clean rubber mats!Lol.

And we dress pedals all day the right way, with absolute zero slickness cuz we know how to do it.Video: How to clean rubber mats!Video: How to clean rubber mats! [would never use Trim Shine]

9. Likes UncleDavy, K370Z liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Those matts are garbage rubber matts. Excuse me bro but I’m in California and I’ve never touched any RubberTech Matts or any high quality rubber matts because no one out here uses them. We use our carpeted matts out here.Video: How to clean rubber mats!Lol.
    You Southern California guys are so fortunate that you do not need Weathertechs or any high quality rubber floor mats. Here in the Northeast, the salt wreaks havoc on the paint and undercarriage as well as the interior. I find myself just as obsessed with keeping the salt off of my floor mats as I am keeping the paint clean. Carpeted floor mats would not survive a harsh winter out here.

11. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavy View Post
    You Southern California guys are so fortunate that you do not need Weathertechs or any high quality rubber floor mats. Here in the Northeast, the salt wreaks havoc on the paint and undercarriage as well as the interior. I find myself just as obsessed with keeping the salt off of my floor mats as I am keeping the paint clean. Carpeted floor mats would not survive a harsh winter out here.
    I’d have a hard time adapting to that weather. I’m stubborn so I’d be scrubbing my light colored matts on a daily basis till my arms fell off. Lol.

13. Likes UncleDavy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And we dress pedals all day the right way, with absolute zero slickness cuz we know how to do it.Video: How to clean rubber mats!Video: How to clean rubber mats! [would never use Trim Shine]

Well t sir I'm from the DMV. District of Columbia, Maryland, and the state of Virginia requires floor mats at all time. Floors must be flawless by state law. Video: How to clean rubber mats! Video: How to clean rubber mats! Video: How to clean rubber mats!. Your feet on carpet is a sign of this disrespect lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

15. Likes UncleDavy, minerigger liked this post
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast