autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 49 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Hi guys!

Here's a vide of me trying out P&S Bead Maker spray-on paint protectant for the first time over two months ago while I was touring The Rag Company headquarters in Boise, Idaho, USA.

You can also expect a full detailed review and tutorial tomorrow so stay tuned.

Enjoy the video!

2. Thanks n4v4nod thanked for this post
    Likes Misterpaul, ScottH, Loach, dman68 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Will all due respect Sir, i think you failed to deliver in what terms this product is better than any other product out there. To me, this is one of the most pure commercial videos you’ve done so far (and i’ve watched lots of your videos). I understand YouTube collaborations are a new trend, and it helps move/promote the product, but this is not why i have signed up to your channel. Honest and unbiased reviews - is. Just my 2c

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

4. Likes Eldorado2k, vobro, gspam1, Jon TDS, custmsprty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FWIW I ordered this product and will compare it to another similar product called 007 Gloss Enhancer from Auto Fanatic. I can come back here and chime in with my unbiased review. That said, I feel Pan will fair when he compares the 2 products, although he's already given Beadmaker the advantage already, I'll wait and see how I like it when I get it this week. I'll be applying it in temps in the upper 50's down in the garage so I hope that's ok. I will remember to apply a good base like they did in the video.

You could just buy a bottle and try it out yourself, it's not that expensive��
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

6. Thanks MattPersman thanked for this post
    Likes MattPersman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    FWIW I ordered this product and will compare it to another similar product called 007 Gloss Enhancer from Auto Fanatic. I can come back here and chime in with my unbiased review. That said, I feel Pan will fair when he compares the 2 products, although he's already given Beadmaker the advantage already, I'll wait and see how I like it when I get it this week. I'll be applying it in temps in the upper 50's down in the garage so I hope that's ok. I will remember to apply a good base like they did in the video.

I’ve thought about trying it, but then I’m like if I like it I’ll only have a tiny bottle... And at the same time I’m not willing to get a gallon because if I’m not overly happy with it I’ll have a gallon collecting dust... I’m not really big on toppers so that’s a big reason why I’m not in any hurry to try it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post

I really am not in a market for any new product as i’m pretty happy with my current setup (as far as the topper for my coated cars goes): My point is that unbiased opinion and honesty is what people are after when watching reviews, at least i am. This review was obviously not the one i’m after.
    There are other detailers on youtube (mostly overseas), that really impress and deliver with the quality of work they do, pure honest 100% detailing, not pushing the products. Again, just my opinion and to each it’s own.

9. Likes Eldorado2k, Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My local p&s supplier gave me a bottle to try. I used it on my wife’s Chevy uplander. Just a thorough hand wash and dry. No clay or polishing. It is extremely slick! Been two months, and it’s still there. Going to do a side by side with Wolfgang’s new si02 on the deck lid of my Bmw that has 6 month old Uber ceramic on it when I get time. I’ll chime back in when I have had time to evaluate the performance of both on a coated car.

11. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I bought the small bottle using the same reasoning Eldo did. That said, I've been a sponge buying/trying many products since my hiatus, products not sold here and have been BLOWN away with them.

This is what I like to do over winter, helps get me through but I love seeing/buying/trying new products, I really got it bad and my car benefits GREATLYVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

13. Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by parshisa View Post
    Will all due respect Sir, i think you failed to deliver in what terms this product is better than any other product out there. To me, this is one of the most pure commercial videos you’ve done so far (and i’ve watched lots of your videos). I understand YouTube collaborations are a new trend, and it helps move/promote the product, but this is not why i have signed up to your channel. Honest and unbiased reviews - is. Just my 2c

He posted a full video about it after this

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daviddear30 View Post
    He posted a full video about it after this

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Did he compare it to other similar products?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    Did he compare it to other similar products?
    He did not but when I asked him to compare it to 007 Gloss Enhancer he said he would. FWIW he seems like an upfront guy and hasn't shown me a reason to not believe him yet. My bottle should be here by the end of the week, sadly I just added Gyeon WetCoat to my car this past Friday, so I'll have to try it on my wifes car, maybe half the hood?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 49 1234567891011 ... LastLast