autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    This might be the best detailing purchase you've made thus far.
    While i have bought MANY detailing products, I hope this is a very good purchase.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Quick question...why the 16 oz AND gallon size of Beadmaker?
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I bought both because it was a 25% sale and I like to keep the products in a bottle with the proper label. Just makes me feel good lol. I have plenty of empty clear bottles but the beadmaker label with actual beadmaker in it will make me happier than a plain bottle.

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing wrong with that...^^^^^

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

3. Likes abileneautoworx liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok did the beadmaker 1st application followed up with lite second application. I did like the shine it gave our tri-coat crystal white XT5. Today I drove about close to 200 miles on PA turnpike which was clear but a lot of salt residue on it. I came home and I could have just rinsed it off but with my OCD I gave it a quick wash. When I went to apply a spritz of beadmaker as a drying agent my drying towel just slid down the side of the car like it was glass.

We will see how it holds up...

5. Thanks Klasse Act, Diner thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, fries, SirFrederick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KBsToy View Post
    Ok did the beadmaker 1st application followed up with lite second application. I did like the shine it gave our tri-coat crystal white XT5. Today I drove about close to 200 miles on PA turnpike which was clear but a lot of salt residue on it. I came home and I could have just rinsed it off but with my OCD I gave it a quick wash. When I went to apply a spritz of beadmaker as a drying agent my drying towel just slid down the side of the car like it was glass.

We will see how it holds up...
    How long did you wait inbetween coats? I know they say 8 hrs but in this thread and some vids it seems a couple hrs and its cured, just curious?

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

I have had good luck with BM. Easy to apply and love the slick feeling to the paint. Great on windows. One of the unique things about BM is how as it cures it seems to become more of a coating. Not in the hardness of ceramic coating. But still hard enough to seem to provide some added protection against marring. And the gloss is great.

Here is my first application in September.

To be fair I’m still trying to decide between BM and DG 931 for this year. I may continue to use DG 931 on my wife’s van due to the surface area and how cost effective it is. And use BM on my car which is outside 24/7.

I will also let you know that for the winter I put a nice heavy layer of Sonax BSD over the BM. It’s working great. The self cleaning nature of BSD is great since I don’t wash nearly as often in the winter. The BM also seemed to help the application of the BSD which can be tricky to apply. BSD worked well on the windows because of the layer of BM giving it a base to adhere to. Usually BSD on windows can be frustrating. Nowadays the QD’s have come so far that underlying lsp’s have become less significant in my eyes. I’m thinking about a base layer of DG 105, DG111, or WGDGS in the spring with a final layer of BM. I can enjoy the slickness all summer long. When winter approaches adding a nice layer of Sonax BSD for the self cleaning attributes. BSD might have to be applied only a couple times through the winter here in NC. An easy way to get a 12 month quality lsp.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

So what is the durability of BM again ? weeks or months ?

Thx.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeVee View Post
    Hahahah. You always say you'll stop writing, you'll stop answering, you'll move on... Yet here you are OVER AND OVER again. You type a lot of crap, yet nobody understands your point. What point are you trying to make? Ok, you don't like Bead Maker. Congratulations. It amazes me how a product worth less than 20$ got you all pumped up. WOW. If that's all you need to start running your mouth and trying to denigrate others, I don't know how you go through life without people just not wanting to talk to you anymore. You're a "senior member" of this forum, yet all I read from you is negative comment after negative rant in this post. You're supposed to be the example for others and be polite and respectful.

There are ways to get a point across without having to bash or point fingers. I can just imagine you watching TV and looking at ads of things you don't like, and picking up the phone to call a given company and tell them how much crap their fries taste like. Then a bed sheets commercial comes on, and you disagree with the way they say it's the best cotton sheets, so you type up an e-mail blasting them and send it to their customer service. Then a peanut butter commercial comes on, and a football star endorses the product, so it HAS TO BE BAD right? So you go to the next game, meet up with the player and punch his lights out yelling "Stop saying that peanut butter is good!"

Now I really want you to start a channel and show us, oh grand master, how it's done. Show us how talented you are, and how people are just going to love everything you have to say. Show us how amazing you are (or think you are) because after all, I don't get a million views right? AHAHAH.

Now, I can't wait to see what garbage you'll type up next. Let me get my pop corn oh grand master. Oh wait, senior member.

Somebody in the management of this forum needs to put you back to your place. I'm pretty sure you think you have a special aura about yourself and that you're the best thing that happened to this earth since sliced bread. Well you sure don't impress me. But wait, you don't care about that right?
    Ha!Ha! Pan I'm so happy that you finally shot back at this so called "Senior Member" here at AG with all the crap he has
    been spewing at you! Absolutely ridiculous how he has singled you out and just bashed the hell out of you for promoting a
    positive take on the Lenny Doyle Double Black Bead Maker sealant! Man it's not like you posted the video directly for him
    to watch in the first place! The guy has a serious chip on his shoulder and just needs to cease with any more post! He's
    not clear at all on what he's saying and why he's saying it! It's really petty and if I didn't know better I would say this
    guy is trying his best to get you all bent out of shape with his relentless negative comments and bashing of your video's!

Anyway I have watched many of your video's in the past 2-3 months and I've enjoyed the heck out of every one of them
    and I don't expect you to give me a lengthy reason or description of why you think the products is great or good or better
    than other similar products offering in the industry! If I have a specific question I can always post it under comments and
    I am very confident that I will get a fair and unbiased answer from your fairly quickly as I already have in 3-4 of your
    video's!

I have a gallon of Bead Maker and the iK Sprayer and plan to put it on all of my cars and several of my friends that I'm
    already detailing their cars for them as well! Thanks for all of your time and effort that you put forth into your Detailing
    video's at your YouTube Channel!

Mac Baker

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    How long did you wait inbetween coats? I know they say 8 hrs but in this thread and some vids it seems a couple hrs and its cured, just curious?

First thing in the morning I turned on garage heater and let garage warm up and did 1st, waited about 6 hrs to do second. I read and saw different videos on cure time so I decided to split the time considering I had the garage at 60. Of course my OCD played into this factor

11. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FYI !!!!!
    Sister site autopia has 25% off TODAY and free shipping now's the time for stocking up BM. Call AG customer service and Aimee will match this.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mmbjr View Post
    Thanks for all of your time and effort that you put forth into your Detailing
    video's at your YouTube Channel!

Mac Baker
    Thanks for the kind words and for your support Mac! It's always nice to see people standing up for what is right. I put a ton of effort, time and energy to spread my passion through my videos, I'm glad you took notice.

Have a great day!

14. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, KBsToy liked this post
Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast