autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

I watch way too many detailer videos on YouTube and seen at least a dozen on this product. Still haven't seen someone articulate why it's better than any other sealant. I actually don't care about longevity since my vehicles are coated and I apply Hyper-Seal or Opti-Seal or Gyeon Cure once every 4-6 weeks and they last much longer than that already. If it actually creates more gloss, or sheds water and dirt better than any other sealant I would definitely try it.

Everyone loses their minds because the water beads are smaller, but I don't see a benefit in that? If the water ran off the car faster, that would be helpful, since I use an air dryer. But that isn't the same as bead size. It doesn't look easier to apply, in fact, it appears you spray a ton of it on and then have to buff it like crazy.

Where's the beef?

2. Thanks parshisa thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gspam1 View Post
    I watch way too many detailer videos on YouTube and seen at least a dozen on this product. Still haven't seen someone articulate why it's better than any other sealant. I actually don't care about longevity since my vehicles are coated and I apply Hyper-Seal or Opti-Seal or Gyeon Cure once every 4-6 weeks and they last much longer than that already. If it actually creates more gloss, or sheds water and dirt better than any other sealant I would definitely try it.

Everyone loses their minds because the water beads are smaller, but I don't see a benefit in that? If the water ran off the car faster, that would be helpful, since I use an air dryer. But that isn't the same as bead size. It doesn't look easier to apply, in fact, it appears you spray a ton of it on and then have to buff it like crazy.

Where's the beef?
    Totally agreed. Same thing with the compound that was pushed so much by the company he is collaborating now. Tons of hype and talks around internet but where it is now? Everyone continue to use meguiars, GRIOTS, Jescar etc. reminds me of chemical guys really, just a bit higher quality of advertisement

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Post Thanks / Like

Well in the video he showed you spray alot initially, to get a good base laid down, then afterwards it's only 2 sprays per panel the next time around.

I can't personally comment on the product as I'm awaiting my bottle but if its anything like 007 Gloss Enhancer the gloss level is going to be VERY noticeable because with that product it was, BIG TIME. In the video for 007 Gloss Enhancer, like Beadmaker, it doesn't compare itself to anything and I'm ok with that for this reason, the proof is in the results, period and once again that was the case for me with 007 Gloss Enhancer. Whomever got the ball rolling on P&S Beadmaker, from a hype and marketing standpoint, should get an award, brilliance!

I say this, give it a shot and if you want a no-risk guarantee, get 007 Gloss Enhancer, he offers to refund you your money back if your not happy. That said, the thought never crossed my mind and also, you get a great sprayer with 007 Gloss Enhancer as well and IMO that means something, means the company cares about your experience from first spray to last wipeVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gspam1 View Post

Where's the beef?
    It combines a lot of excellent qualities that you want out of a maintenance product while being offered at a price that actually makes some sense. Slicker than Opti-Seal, probably slicker than Cure, the wipedown is incredibly good, buffs off easier/cleaner than UQW/D156, Cure, Optimum Car Wax, Ice Spray Wax, etc. It also cut through a lot of heavy spotting contamination on the coated sections of my paint to fully revive the coatings. The issue with Bead Maker is they’ve overstated how hydrophobic it is by itself. It’s not aggressive by itself and it’s not going to be something that I would ever use without a hydrophobic base coat to boost the behavior of Bead Maker. As a coating topper, it is in the running to be a top tier product in my initial tests. The fact of how cleanly this buffs into the paint and how slick it feels after the final wipe, it seems unique and I don’t have another product off the top of my head that I can put it head to head with at its price so far.

6. Thanks Diner, VitreousHumor thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to use it purely as an easy to apply/remove topper for my Sio2-based paint coating. Also to give my car a nice boost before select cars and coffee, price is amazing and I can't see where you can go wrong here unless you buy it and it's not even close to the hype...we shall soon seeVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Whomever got the ball rolling on P&S Beadmaker, from a hype and marketing standpoint, should get an award, brilliance!
    How about the detailers name that’s on the label? Has everyone suddenly forgotten that the stuff is called Renny Doyle’s Bead Maker?

9. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the main thing Pan is pointing out about Beadmaker over other spray sealants is the slickness it leaves paint feeling.

I may give it a try after I use up my Kenotech. I remember when that was the rage.

Sent from my SHT-W09 using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    How about the detailers name that’s on the label? Has everyone suddenly forgotten that the stuff is called Renny Doyle’s Bead Maker?
    He was referenced in the video but he basically said it was given to him to try, didn't hear anything about his involvement one way or another, hmmmVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    He was referenced in the video but he basically said it was given to him to try, didn't hear anything about his involvement one way or another, hmmmVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Hey I watched that vid of that Copper Cadillac.. Wow that car is sick! Damn it’s nice. I couldn’t help notice how it must be nice to have all the nice camera shots and TV production to round everything off. It’s a great car...

Now have a look at this car I wanted you to see. No TV cameras here, just the strength of the vehicle. I think you’ll appreciate it.

YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Hey I watched that vid of that Copper Cadillac.. Wow that car is sick! Damn it’s nice. I couldn’t help notice how it must be nice to have all the nice camera shots and TV production to round everything off. It’s a great car...

Now have a look at this car I wanted you to see. No TV cameras here, just the strength of the vehicle. I think you’ll appreciate it.

YouTube
    Holy sheet!

Sheer perfection, period!! What puts this car OVER THE TOP are those wire wheels, REAL wires, WOWVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

14. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast