autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    I think I am going to try a bottle of Beadmaker based on Pan's video. I trust his opinions and have been following his channel for sometime now. I hope to pick up the bottle during a Black Friday sale. This product reminds me of another overly hyped spray sealant "Chemical Guys V7". While this product was ok it definitely fell short in many aspects....

Hopefully Beadmaker will live up to the hype....
    I can't say that it lives up to the hype, but that's only because I do not pay attention to hype. I'm by no means an expert, but I do use Bead Maker and it has worked very well for me. I'm a very frugal (some say cheap) person, so there are few things that I buy gallons of. I bought a gallon of Bead Maker. I think you will like it.

2. Likes Klasse Act, VitreousHumor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    I can't say that it lives up to the hype, but that's only because I do not pay attention to hype. I'm by no means an expert, but I do use Bead Maker and it has worked very well for me. I'm a very frugal (some say cheap) person, so there are few things that I buy gallons of. I bought a gallon of Bead Maker. I think you will like it.
    I agree. I don't buy into hype either. I like to test thing a lot, I mean A LOT, on my end. I've been playing around for over 2 months with this product before I went ahead and released the videos. Sometimes, an initial test with something gets your mind spinning. I let the dust settle, continue testing, and if it still blows my mind, then I know I found something great.

Post Thanks / Like

Pan,

Keep up the good work, I really enjoy your videos.

One question, how does it compare to Kenotech Showroom Shine? I still have a bottle of that I have to use up.

Thanks,

Rick

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

5. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by C5Longhorn View Post
    Pan,

One question, how does it compare to Kenotech Showroom Shine? I still have a bottle of that I have to use up.

Thanks,

Rick

HI....I'm NOT Pan, but I'd like to throw my .02 cents here on this. Kenotek SS is an outstanding product, one of those that flies under the radar for sure. I have used it and actually have another full bottle in my collection right now, so I do like it! That said, I can only compare KSS to 007 Gloss Enhancer, a similar product, by all accounts, to Beadmaker and I never noticed an immediate change in gloss with KSS like I did with 007 Gloss Enhancer. I will say that with KSS it did make the finish look factory fresh, a good thing for sure, but initial look of 007 Gloss Enhancer was awesome, even more so later on and/or outside, so this is why I'm eagerly awaiting my bottle of Beadmaker!

I would call KSS and upgraded QD and like I said, an outstanding product. FWIW, while I'm thinking of it right now, 303 Speed Detailer is kinda like KSS but flies even further under the radar. I've used this product and still have it in my collection and IMO its more of spray wax than a QD, maybe somewhere inbetween, lots of "gray area" here with these newish products, a win win for us, just have to know about them, you know. I remember using Duragloss Aqua wax and being blown away by it because you would spray it on and the looks were awesome and then, about 30 minutes later, it would just go up a notch, very noticeable, a seemingly forgotten forum hero here on AG, tough market for sure!!

Hope you didn't mind me jumping in here.....
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

7. Likes mbkite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update Klasse, that is interesting to hear.

For a while, it seemed like KSS stood near the top.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    I think I am going to try a bottle of Beadmaker based on Pan's video. I trust his opinions and have been following his channel for sometime now. I hope to pick up the bottle during a Black Friday sale. This product reminds me of another overly hyped spray sealant "Chemical Guys V7". While this product was ok it definitely fell short in many aspects....

Hopefully Beadmaker will live up to the hype....
    I may pick up a bottle as well. My current favorite QD (and I have many of them) is the Optimum Detail and Gloss Enhancer.

Pat, I trust your opinion, so looking forward to your review.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the update Klasse, that is interesting to hear.

For a while, it seemed like KSS stood near the top.

It was near the top, still is for what it is and what it does, pretty cool its here but my God is there so much competition out there....where will it endVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeVee View Post
    With all due respect, have you seen my follow-up video (which I also posted on this forum) about my full tutorial and review of Bead Maker? I say exactly why I think it's the best spray-on paint sealants in my opinion. I don't care for durability as I have base layers of ceramic coatings. What this Bead Maker product did for me was:
    - high gloss
    - insane slickness, unlike anything else I've tested in my 21 plus years of detailing
    - versatility: can be applied on top of waxes, sealants and ceramic coatings.

I just can't wrap my head around why there can be so much negativity spread around the internet for a given product. I myself had heard of all the hype behind this before testing, and I like to make my own opinion about a product. I have been testing this product for over 2 to 3 months now and it's beyond my expectations.

And I decided to share it with my viewers and it's not even a sponsored video. I haven't been paid for this. It's not because a Youtuber talks about a product that it means they're paid for it every single time... My 2 cents.
    Pan,

I do like your channel and watch your videos. Thank you for producing all that great content. I'll watch your follow up video. What benefit is slickness? I don't rub my hand across my paint, so I don't scratch it. Not seeing the benefit there. Is it glossier than Hyper-Seal or Gyeon Cure?

I'm not reading the negativity that you are in this thread, simply people asking what the benefits are for something so hyped. The superlatives used and the emotions showed in these videos for Beadmaker is off the charts. You're not the only one doing it, but I haven't seen this extreme of emotion for a product before.

12. Thanks Eldorado2k thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Pan,

Thanks,

Rick

Thanks for the kind words Rick! I appreciate them. Unfortunately, I have never tried Kenotech.

14. Likes mbkite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gspam1 View Post
    Pan,

I do like your channel and watch your videos. Thank you for producing all that great content. I'll watch your follow up video. What benefit is slickness? I don't rub my hand across my paint, so I don't scratch it. Not seeing the benefit there. Is it glossier than Hyper-Seal or Gyeon Cure?

I'm not reading the negativity that you are in this thread, simply people asking what the benefits are for something so hyped. The superlatives used and the emotions showed in these videos for Beadmaker is off the charts. You're not the only one doing it, but I haven't seen this extreme of emotion for a product before.
    Thanks for your support! To answer your questions... For some, including myself, slickness (or slippery feel) is very important, as there is an awesome satisfaction when you're done detailing your car and you run your fingers on the paint, or the backside of your hand. That in turn also helps with water sheeting which is always a plus in my books. Call me crazy, but I know many who just love a slick feeling paint. I can just stand there in my garage looking at a car I just finished detailing for 10-15 minutes.

And for the emotions... I have an outgoing personality. That's just who I am. Some are more reserved, or laid back, I'm outgoing, happy, etc. I like to think I transmit my passion for detailing to my viewers. If I can light a spark in people for that craft, I have done my job.

16. Likes mbkite, Theostoubos liked this post
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast