autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by dogma View Post
    I love ECH2o as a RW. Yes, I did wash it outside, of course I used a gallon of almost hot water and 3 capfuls ( from a ONR bottle) of ECH2o. I also filled a spray bottle with the solution to presoak each panel. The MF wash cloth was very cold after each panel.I used a new MF for each panel.

I personally do not like BSD, I don't like the feel of the surface after its applied and its too finicky for me. this is another product I wanted to like it because I love all Sonax products. I was also thinking of mixing ECh20 with BM. I also had another thought because Powerlock is so slick, I thought about combining it with Jesscar paint refresh or possibly PA HG. I always just end up just using the BM by itself, its so easy and looks so good, I am afraid that combining it with anything will diminish the looks and slickness.

I would like to see P&S make a Bead maker rinse less wash product.
    Awesome it works doing a rinseless wash that way!

Yeah BSD is not a product for everyone. It lacks in some parts and excells in some. But for beeing a QD with actually cleaning ability too the longevity of it and water behavior and self cleaning ability is in those parts one of the most impresive products I have used. I think that useing it in a Flairosol spray bottle it gets easier to apply it. Or a spray bottle that you can get a fine mist from. Cause the sprayer head of BSD IMO is not so good. Some dilute to 1:1 with distilled water and find it easier to use.

How about Sonax Speed Protect a carnuaba based spray and wipe off product?

Post Thanks / Like

I love ECH2o as a RW. Yes, I did wash it outside, of course I used a gallon of almost hot water and 3 capfuls ( from a ONR bottle) of ECH2o. I also filled a spray bottle with the solution to presoak each panel. The MF wash cloth was very cold after each panel.I used a new MF for each panel.
    How much would you guess 3 ONR capfuls amounts to? 1oz? 3/4oz?

Post Thanks / Like

When I do an Ech2o RW I measure out 2 ounces and fill up the bucket to 3.5-4.0 gallons of water because I fill up my 1000 ML Kwazzer and pre-trest each panel....and then some, so I wanna too much product than not enough.

Lubricity is important here guys for safe washing when doing a RWVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

I tried Bead maker, it was ok, but nothing special. It certainly can't begin to compete with BSD. I think BSD is 99.9% as glossy, but has much, much better protection capabilities. I would take D156, or OW over BM as well. I was not impressed by the protection qualities. After one rain or wash, it was gone.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RPPM View Post
    I tried Bead maker, it was ok, but nothing special. It certainly can't begin to compete with BSD. I think BSD is 99.9% as glossy, but has much, much better protection capabilities. I would take D156, or OW over BM as well. I was not impressed by the protection qualities. After one rain or wash, it was gone.
    Gone after one wash? Did you notice a change in gloss after it cured?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    Awesome it works doing a rinseless wash that way!

Yeah BSD is not a product for everyone. It lacks in some parts and excells in some. But for beeing a QD with actually cleaning ability too the longevity of it and water behavior and self cleaning ability is in those parts one of the most impresive products I have used. I think that useing it in a Flairosol spray bottle it gets easier to apply it. Or a spray bottle that you can get a fine mist from. Cause the sprayer head of BSD IMO is not so good. Some dilute to 1:1 with distilled water and find it easier to use.

How about Sonax Speed Protect a carnuaba based spray and wipe off product?
    I think Im done with QD's I see no need with products like ECH2o, BM, HydroBlue, Spay and seal and alike.
    I did really like AW Enigma QD. I have never tried SSP, but did like Sonos Acrylic glanz. I have so many QD's I don't know what to do with them

Post Thanks / Like

It was slightly glossier after 24 hours in the garage. After a rain or a wash, the slickness was gone. BSD easily last 2 months, even in the middle of winter.

8. Likes KBsToy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

For me its the opposite, I do not like BSD to finicky for a QD. To me on my cars BM has way better gloss and its slick. For me it's the best gloss I have seen on my cars. PA HG is awesome as well.

Question eveytime you wash your car do you apply a QD?

Post Thanks / Like

It was slightly glossier after 24 hours in the garage. After a rain or a wash, the slickness was gone. BSD easily last 2 months, even in the middle of winter.
    I'll admit I'm a Beadmaker fanboy, some might say I'm at the front of the train throwing coal in (remember Jeremy doing that on Top Gear?!) That said I know it doesn't last long and it certainly isn't one of its strengths, one should know this going in based off of all the info here (not calling you out but rather using YOU as a general term) This is why I just mixed up a 1:1 ratio of Beadmaker and BSD and applied 2 coats over 2 days, we'll see how it does because the temps have dropped and this upcoming week looks like a mess and then next weekend is going to turn into a freezer, so its possible my car doesn't get washed in 2 weeks.....EEEEEEKVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

I watched a review of several products from Forensic Detailing and he went on and on about BSD's durability, probably shouldn't call it a quick detailer, gets overlooked just because of that. Another product that gets overlooked for the same reason is 303 Speed Detailer, above and beyond a mere quick detailer!

Post Thanks / Like

For me its the opposite, I do not like BSD to finicky for a QD. To me on my cars BM has way better gloss and its slick. For me it's the best gloss I have seen on my cars. PA HG is awesome as well.

Question eveytime you wash your car do you apply a QD?
    Like I said previously, BSD is more than a quick detailer because of what's in it and you can't approach it as such, wish they would change the name designation here, might sell more product!

Btw, how about those bottles, very GermanVideo: Trying P&S Bead Maker for the first time.

12. Likes Vegas1 liked this post
Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast